Crewe (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Otis

TM said it was a 'wait and see' on Martin. Suspect he won't risk him unless 100% fit to ensure he is ready for the Walsall game.
After tomorrow though we don't have a game until a week on Tuesday. May be a risk worth taking.

I know people said Haynes did well on Monday, but Haynes and Phillips as the fullbacks does worry me a bit.

Otis

Looking at weather forecast this could well be off anyway.
That might not be a bad thing in some ways. I know it could put us further points behind, but it would give us a chance to get Martin fit, bring in another centre back and other loans too and maybe see Lorentzson fit too. Would give Armstrong more chance to re-charge his batteries too.

No game tomorrow would give us until a week on Tuesday off.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Looking forward to this. Away day on the pop, large turnout and hopefully a City win. Any pub preferences?

johnwillomagic

I don't think Martin will make this game unfortunately if he does Haynes goes to bench but this is side I would line
up with.

RCC
Phillips RB
Haynes LB
Stokes CB
Ricketts CB
Fleck DCM
Vincelot DCM
JOB ACM
Murphy ACM
Madders ACM
Armstrong ST

Subs: Burge, Kelly-Evans, Bigi, Cole, Lameiras, Tudguy, Fortune.

wingy

Remember getting there early for the JPT
game there was a little boozer down a side street over the road from the chippy
Great party in there, complete takeover.
I think there was a big pub full of ours as well again on the corner over from the chippy.
Leaving 11-30 should be there by one. :)

Londonccfcfan

Forecast is rain but nothing that should stop a game

Had my eye on the weather looks like just light rain, showers but persistent during the day. Lol typical mixed bag.

If it's called off...the call will be made early. Won't be able to make the midweek rescheduled trip.

This is our first Away game of the season. 340 mile round trip. With a stay over.

Fingers crossed.

chiefdave

The weather is awful down here. Any chance of it being called off?

If its as bad up there as it is here could make the game a bit of a free for all. Hard to play a nice passing game in torrential rail and gale force winds!

Londonccfcfan

The weather is awful down here. Any chance of it being called off?

If its as bad up there as it is here could make the game a bit of a free for all. Hard to play a nice passing game in torrential rail and gale force winds!

Where are you? Newport match also called off...I'm holding fire before I leave London.

Hobo

Whether you are at the top or at the bottom, every game is tough; because every point is vital.

harvey098

Early starter!
Haha we came up last night because the hotel worked out under £20 each with breakfast... Thought we'd have a bit of a night out last night, only two pubs open which were dead, if we don't win today it will be one of the worst weekends of my life lol

Astute

Not going to make this one. Still in Newquay. Will be driving past Crewe on my way home towards the end of the second half. Might even get to listen to the game on radio instead of on phone.

3-1 to us. Players havebeen rested. Best side to play today. Will be fun to watch and relaxed if we score early.

Jackoskyblue

Can somebody who is on the supporter coaches please say when you arrive so I know when I can collect tickets :)

Users who are viewing this thread