Crewe match thread (3 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

Think we'll win today and hopefully ease of the relegation fears. 2-1 win. Wilson and Moussa to score.

Paxman II

We are already safe quite frankly from any chance of going down in this pathetic league.
We have a game in hand on some and we could be nearer the playoffs than relegation when all done and dusted.
Stop looking with a glass half empty.

spider_ricoh

Before the Stevenage game I had this down as a really tough game and a probably defeat. As it is, I can see us shading a low scoring game by the odd goal

spider_ricoh

Team for today - keep the 3 CBs with wing backs as this stifled Stevanage last time - we were getting found out too often with 442. So...

Murphy

Adams and Christie wing backs

CBs: Clarke, Willis, Seabourne

CM: Moussa, Robinson, Baker

CF: Wilson, Eccleston

Bench: Burge, Phillips, Haynes, Webster, Prutton, Delfounso, Thomas

skybluejelly

Team for today - keep the 3 CBs with wing backs as this stifled Stevanage last time - we were getting found out too often with 442. So...

Murphy

Adams and Christie wing backs

CBs: Clarke, Willis, Seabourne

CM: Moussa, Robinson, Baker

CF: Wilson, Eccleston

Bench: Burge, Phillips, Haynes, Webster, Prutton, Delfounso, Thomas
I don't know about stifled Stevenage.. they hit the bar twice and had a shot cleared off the line..we were dreadful on Wednesday yes we ground out a win but .. if we play the same today we will lose

Last edited:

stupot07

I think it will be the same team as Wednesday but with prutton in for fleck. 2-1 city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Samo

I think it will be the same team as Wednesday but with prutton in for fleck. 2-1 city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

agreed

Marty

Anything other then a loss will be a good result.

2-0 loss.

Godiva

We don't have the greatest history away at Crewe - I hope for a draw: 1-1.

Rusty Trombone

We are due a good result there, I can only ever recall coming away disappointed. 3:2 to us, Wilson to get 2, one of theirs will be a penalty.

SlowerThanPlatt

Bj5q6K6IEAAijPi.jpg

Hmm..Wilson on his own?

Attachments

• Bj5q6K6IEAAijPi.jpg
    Bj5q6K6IEAAijPi.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 14

skybluetony176

Can't see us getting anything out of this today.

I'm more than happy to be proven wrong though. And the more spectacularly I can be proven wrong the better. Goal difference is all of a sudden looking important.

SlowerThanPlatt

It's a decent looking bench. Delfouneso, Eccleston, Marshall and Baker. Bit surprised that one of Delfouneso/Ecclestone don't partner Wilson though.

junglej13

I said similar before the midweek game which i acknowledge we won but i dont think there is one other person who would pick that team. Sounds like it will be rearguard action from the 1st whistle and hope to grind out a result. If we concede early the whole plan goes out the window.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Not sure, I presume Ecclestone (that's the fella) is not fit and Delph, well he's Delph

Ecclestone hasn't been injured though, just not been playing

Robinson hasn't been playing and has been out for about 9 months and has went straight into the first team in what is a more physically demanding position.

ccfc92

Ecclestone hasn't been injured though, just not been playing

Robinson hasn't been playing and has been out for about 9 months and has went straight into the first team in what is a more physically demanding position.

Maybe Robinson is naturally a fit player? and ecclestone isn't?

ccfc92

crewe are low scoring and high conceding, so hopefully a 3 or 4-1 win for the sky blues.

or 4-3 Crewe

Users who are viewing this thread