Crowds Next Season (1 Viewer)

Tommo72

I think it's difficult to place a figure on Cov fans at Northampton next season? What does everybody think?

2k average depending on performances?

Gray

That low? Defo hard to predict....

maybe a few more for the first match, because of the novelty. But attendances will soon drop when people find out how much of a hassle the place will be to get there on a monday/friday night and even more if we dont do well

Noggin

A good few thousand for game one imo, 4k perhaps but will drop rapidly. There will be a big novelty factor for the first game. If they win they could get the majority to go again but lose and the crowd will drop massively. Midweek JPT game will be the lowest crowd in the history of the club.

valiant15

People will soon get pissed off watching that shit on the pitch. Imagine the team they'll have to watch down there. Itll be crap!

Tommo72

I guess a lot of people will travel by train but I think the train station is a couple of miles away from Sixfields?

wingy

An act of spite from the owners without doubt , to ACL/CCC and more importantly us ,never has any of this been designed to profit our football club.

sky_blue_up_north

I will be amazed if its above 1000 TBH

Snozz_is_god

An act of spite from the owners without doubt , to ACL/CCC and more importantly us ,never has any of this been designed to profit our football club.

Well we all know what they are after and the football club is being used as the vehicle to get it.

Otis

First game almost 6,000 (including 1,250 away fans).

Will quickly tail off though and I think will average out at around 2,000 - 3,000.

Can see some JPT and cold midweek games against such as Carlisle dropping closer to a thousand though.

chiefdave

they might manager 3 or 4K to start with but unless we're having a storming season, which seems very unlikely, I can easily see crowds of under 1K. how many people are going to still make the trip on a Friday night just before Xmas in the freezing cold and snow?

Such low projections suggest it will never happen.

I'm still hoping that SISU are bluffing and that we will play our home games at our rightful home in COVENTRY.

Users who are viewing this thread