crucifixion? (1 Viewer)

davebow87

It's Easter, everyone, so I thought I would pose this question...
If you could crucify anyone from the world of football, who would it be?
Line on the left, one cross each..........

spwaverley4916

Jimmy Hill

The all-seater killed football.

No sorry cant agree - heysal, Hillsborough, killed off the terraces and quite right too. all seater stadiums allow children, the less abled and the elderly to be able a follow and watch a sport in relative safety. my other half loves to go and watch football but is unable to stand for any length of time because of a spinal injury which at some grounds she is forced to do because of fans standing in front of us.
sorry to be a killjoy - but standing in all seater stadiums is illegal.

rob9872

Also it wasn't his idea. First in England but aberdeen were first in UK.

rob9872

Not illegal BTW just against the tules and can be ejected for it. They stand on the continent and therefore under eu rules guess it could be challenged from a legal standpoint if not against a stadium rule.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
HAPPY EASTER GUYS!

HappyEaster_zpsedc94dc4.jpg

Covstu

No sorry cant agree - heysal, Hillsborough, killed off the terraces and quite right too. all seater stadiums allow children, the less abled and the elderly to be able a follow and watch a sport in relative safety. my other half loves to go and watch football but is unable to stand for any length of time because of a spinal injury which at some grounds she is forced to do because of fans standing in front of us.
sorry to be a killjoy - but standing in all seater stadiums is illegal.

totally agree, sky killed football for the average football fan

davebow87

Or if you are feeling particularly merciful, you could use no more nails?? Reserve this method for people you only dislike a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread