Current Squad (1 Viewer)

Can anyone list all the respective current squad and the primary positions they play - losing track with all this activity

Evo1883

GK: Burge - Charles cook

DEFENDERS :Ricketts -Martin -Johnson -Stokes - Haynes- Phillips -Willis

MIDFIELD : Vincelot- Fleck -Lameiras- JOB- Murphy- Morris -Kent -Thomas - Finch -Maddison

FORWARDS : Armstrong -Alliyu -Tudgay -Fortune- GThomas

GK: Burge - Charles cook

DEFENDERS :Ricketts -Martin -Johnson -Stokes - Haynes- Phillips -Willis

MIDFIELD : Vincelot- Fleck -Lameiras- JOB- Murphy- Morris -Kent -Thomas - Finch -Maddison

FORWARDS : Armstrong -Alliyu -Tudgay -Fortune- GThomas

Evo - magnificent

SkyBlue_Bear83

I feel we have decent depth to the squad, we have so many options going forward now with 9 players (I don't think G Thomas will feature much this season) trying to fit into 4 places (8 players with the injury to Maddison)

In an ideal word we would have another utility defender but other than that we don't need to add depth to the squad, need more quality in goal and at full back but for numbers we are good.

oakey

Defence unconvincing so far. Need much more in that department. Too many goals conceded which will cost us points. This is the difference between success and a nearly team.

torchomatic

New goalie for me. That's the next issue to be addressed. Or not.

Sky Blue Pete

Tm focusing on scoring goals or prioritising over back up to ricketts and reda. Martin is good enough but rb and lb back up not good enough. He knows that but is prioritising forward play which I'm ok with. We need one of the u21 or younger to grab their chance like Andrew whing

Specs WT-R75

I feel we have decent depth to the squad, we have so many options going forward now with 9 players (I don't think G Thomas will feature much this season) trying to fit into 4 places (8 players with the injury to Maddison)

In an ideal word we would have another utility defender but other than that we don't need to add depth to the squad, need more quality in goal and at full back but for numbers we are good.

Possibly worth looking for a loan for him in L2/Conf to get some game time?

shmmeee

Thought I'd add kids you may see (probably on the bench) as I always like to know about the kids coming througb:

GK - Corey Addau. 6ft 4 ex Arsenal youth

DF - One of the Kelly-Evans twins I always forget which. Plays RB I think. Cian Harries a Wales youth international, plays CB tipped for big things.

MF - Ivor Lawton and Jack Finch both DMs. Finch has been around the first team and not impressed. Lawton had some good reviews but just came back early from a short term loan at Nuneaton so make of that what you will.
Ben Stevenson CM another tipped for big things.
The other Kelly-Evans twin (Dion or Devon) plays on the wing.

I think that's it that are noteworthy but may have missed someone off. I've not been following as closely this season as the first teams been interesting enough :D

Gazolba

Can anyone list all the respective current squad and the primary positions they play - losing track with all this activity

What I'd be more interested in is a list of the loanees and when their loans end.

Users who are viewing this thread