Curse you City... (1 Viewer)

...for renewing my hope in the team; i had written off this season and was looking to League 2 already; -10 points, a squad full of kids, no stadium, incompetent evil owners, liquidation, etc...

Then we play 2 thrilling games, scoring 9 goals, and suddenly i've drifted away to the Nirvana of staying in 3rd tier football! Then i remember we're in the 3rd tier and i get depressed at our wreck of a club. Still, full marks to Pressley and the Protegés for the last 2 performances. Just hate this Sky Blue Bipolar feeling!

PUSB
NOPM

shmmeee

You're only thinking of staying in the division? I'm looking at playoffs :p

Makes it harder to boycott, but makes me want the Shrewsbury game to hurry up so I can see this side.

RFC

Reach for the SKY and you might touch the STARS but I'm still concerned about the "total negativity, from some fractions", it's basically what's dragged our Club into today's position IMHO.

However please forget the 'Political' issues and PLEASE, PLEASE support OUR, MY Club.

CCFC - PUSB's!

Last edited:

ccfcway

start on -10, have a squad full of kids, playing in northampton etc etc

win 2 games and destination play offs !

Steve.B50

Just got home from the game. Met the CUFC Trust before ok, also met a few scouts who were probably looking at our young talent.

lordsummerisle

start on -10, have a squad full of kids, playing in northampton etc etc

win 2 games and destination play offs !

7 points from next 5 games and we'll be on the same points as we were at that stage last season!

If we can win our next game, at least we'd have managed to win more than 2 league games in a row which we never managed last season.

Probably lose every game afterwards mind.

Users who are viewing this thread