Cwr commentary for fulham (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

I’m obviously being thick I can’t find it. Can anyone help?

Gynnsthetonic

Go on BBC CWR website and go to schedule, if you go back to Mondays 6pm phone-in the highlights are on right at the start

Nick

Administrator
Why would you not?

1. I was at the game
2. I have watched the highlights
3. The commentary on CWR is shite at the best of times, why would somebody want to listen back to somebody who barely knows the players names commentating when they can just watch it themselves?

fernandopartridge

I often watch it twice (when we win), once with each commentary. What a loser I am.

I must admit I do like to hear the other side's view. The different BBC local areas are all at a different standard commentary wise, Clive and Oggy are really good. That said, I thought the Fulham coverage was OK too.

Mcbean

Some of the others teams coverage is very very dire - Derby in particular if you are looking for a sleep

mind you some of the fans who ring in have equals all over the place

lord_garrincha

The BBC Radio Berkshire comms for Godden's winner against Reading is a bit special.

52 minutes & 7 seconds... Apparently!

jordan210

Some of the others teams coverage is very very dire - Derby in particular if you are looking for a sleep

mind you some of the fans who ring in have equals all over the place

Lutons was awful. was screaming and shouting all game.

robbiekeane

1. I was at the game
2. I have watched the highlights
3. The commentary on CWR is shite at the best of times, why would somebody want to listen back to somebody who barely knows the players names commentating when they can just watch it themselves?
To be fair in the 48 hours after the game I couldn’t stop watching the second half goals and there’s something about listening to clives orgasms when we score that makes me happy

Maybe it’s nothing to do with the goals

Users who are viewing this thread