Cwr phone in (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Are some people saying their problem is Sisu didn't complain at the start?

So if all this crap had been pulled in 2007, you'd be perfectly happy?

I don't understand. Is your problem SISUs tactics or their timing?

Both: they should have challenged it earlier if it was such a big deal and when challenging should have done so as a professional business who negotiate reasonably rather than as morally bankrupt twats. Of course it didn't matter back than as a) we were going to buy the stadium within a year, and b) we were going to be in the Premiership by then....:thinking about: :facepalm:

torchomatic

And I'm sure the "new lot" won't make the same sort of promises that we'll all lap up!:thinking about:

Nonleagueherewecome

And I'm sure the "new lot" won't make the same sort of promises that we'll all lap up!:thinking about:

Well I'm hoping that if they sell us a vision that they actually make some attempt to follow though on it. I'll certainly give them a chance, as I did SISU!

Mucca Mad Boys

Nobody can deny that there has been fault on both sides yet I think more so from sisu, but the point was that the guy said he didn't think it was sisu' s fault it's all the councils doing

Even the most active sisu backers ( not using the word supporter)have now come to the conclusion that they are not good for the club

How cute, and very naive that last comment is.

No one, I mean no one has ever said SISU were good for the club, can you explicitly quote anyone? I sure haven't, and no doubt I'm included in that inaccurate, umbrella term. No one supports SISU here, but, the club, as SISU own the club it would mean that I and others were indeed backing the club, but, only vouching for myself here (but sure it's the same for others), I would hold the exact same stances if SISU did not own the club, so to call someone a SISU backer for this reason is inaccurate. I could almost guarantee that the majority of 'anti-SISU' poster would NOT hold the same stances if SISU weren't owners, that in itself voids the legitimacy of some people's posts on the matter. People have only come to the conclusion that SISU were constrained by factors not wholly down to them e.g. Rent agreement (and other factors) but no one has ever said they haven't mismanaged the club, even the Fisher and other SISU people.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

How cute, and very naive that last comment is.

No one, I mean no one has ever said SISU were good for the club, can you explicitly quote anyone? I sure haven't, and no doubt I'm included in that inaccurate, umbrella term. No one supports SISU here, but, the club, as SISU own the club it would mean that I and others were indeed backing the club, but, only vouching for myself here (but sure it's the same for others), I would hold the exact same stances if SISU did not own the club, so to call someone a SISU backer for this reason is inaccurate. I could almost guarantee that the majority of 'anti-SISU' poster would NOT hold the same stances if SISU weren't owners, that in itself voids the legitimacy of some people's posts on the matter. People have only come to the conclusion that SISU were constrained by factors not wholly down to them e.g. Rent agreement (and other factors) but no one has ever said they haven't mismanaged the club, even the Fisher and other SISU people.

Rent agreement think there is a clue there somewhere. Other factors what would they be I wonder?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

One other reason being predecessors mismanagement of the club, if you must know.

But thats why Joy took it over thats what companies like Sisu do take over a distressed company on the cheap turn it around and then sell a healthy company on making a few quid in the process. They rely on the fact that predecessors have mismanaged the business. I trust that you are not saying that the business model has not worked in this case because as you know there are a number of us who in Joy we trust.

Users who are viewing this thread