CWR (2 Viewers)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Agree with everything. Don’t think the last line is realistic but knock yourself out.
And this issue is why we need to get it through to the trust. I might just start ringing CWR every week and drum home the indemnity point.

It’s a start, ive emailed George Duggins and to be honest I find that he is quite refreshing in that he responds quite promptly.

albeit the general gist of his responses are “it’s between the club and wasps”

so again, rule out the council and whatever they say - they aren’t bothered, they’ve washed their hands of the situation

Nick

Administrator
And this issue is why we need to get it through to the trust. I might just start ringing CWR every week and drum home the indemnity point.

It’s a start, ive emailed George Duggins and to be honest I find that he is quite refreshing in that he responds quite promptly.

albeit the general gist of his responses are “it’s between the club and wasps”

so again, rule out the council and whatever they say - they aren’t bothered, they’ve washed their hands of the situation
Ask duggins why he keeps commenting in the media if it's nothing to do with him? Ask him why he has previously said he can help if sisu drop the legals if it's nothing to do with him

Grendel

Wonder how Neil White got on with his meeting with the FL? Hope he performs better in person than on social media given today’s performance

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Ask duggins why he keeps commenting in the media if it's nothing to do with him? Ask him why he has previously said he can help if sisu drop the legals if it's nothing to do with him
I get the feeling it’s more the telegraph pushing the question.

they’re out of this fight now - like I said forget the blame game none of us are going to agree.

going forward it’s between Us and a Wasps.

I might email the trust and engage, might get a response, has anyone got Neil’s email?

- wasps need to be pressured to drop the indemnity
- SISU need to be pushed to sort out our long term arrangements - either push forward with the stadium, do what they can publically. if they’re not - shut the fuck up and build some bridges

Nick

Administrator
Wonder how Neil White got on with his meeting with the FL? Hope he performs better in person than on social media given today’s performance
Is this another one they won't mention until there's a bit of pr to be done for wasps?

Grendel

Is this another one they won't mention until there's a bit of pr to be done for wasps?

Most definitely - There will be a CT article soon I’m sure

SkyBlueDom26

Did anyone else find it hilarious when Clive had a shit fit about someone saying London Wasps, its like he took personal offence.... they will always be known as London wasps not 'Wasps'

Grendel

Do you know what a hostile takeover is?

Hostile Takeover

Well I’m this context you clearly don’t.

You’ve tried to equate the process in a public floated company to that of a private one.

All the shares are owned by one company and not available on the open market do distress in that way is not possible?

The actions that are possible have happened.

- introduction to the City by a Third party of a competitor for customers
- the third party offering significant support to the competitor and assisting in media presence
- allowing the purchase to that competitor of shares to the shared venue at a price and on terms which heavily favour them against the original tenant

The competitor has then:

- Introduced clauses into a contract which it knows will result in the company not accepting the offer
- negotiated terms of agreement for access to the stadium with a party interested in buying the competitor (this of course has happened on more than one occasion)
- though not proven strong evidence the owner of the competitor was part of the consortium

And so it goes on.

There are clear and obvious stew it’s to force a sale by actions which try to render the club unable to function under its present owner

That’s what a hostile takeover is exactly

Your constant denial or ignorance of basic facts is curious

The coventrian

Of course it is, why not use your original account to post and why that exact time to sign up?

You keep saying the likes of me.. you know absolutely fuck all.
The account that was banned as you didn't agree with my anti sisu views?
I know fuck all? Well that will be the same as you then. The way you rattle on you'd think you own the club. Just like me nick your an absolute nobody.

The coventrian

You were right that people who support the club don’t like Sisu and would like to see another owner? Well duh!

Id like to fuck Keira Knightly, doesn’t mean I can though. Nor does it mean anyone on the internet who says she is fit is paid for by me to spread stuff.

With all due respect to thecoventrian, I could find better representatives. Is he also being paid to post far right bollocks in Off Topic?
Far right? My views are centrist these days!
Well of course wasps/the council force me to post stuff like that on the off topic section. We're all in it together.

Astute

Hilarious. We cant all be know it alls like you.
What exactly was wrong with my post? So your saying if sisu hadn't had ran off to the eu we'd still of still been ground sharing somewhere?
You never listen. You still see SISU as the cause of everything. But they are not.

I have always had a go at SISU for everything I saw them at fault for. Can't think of anyone else who has had a go at them more. But not this time. It is so obvious what is going on. But as usual you refuse to consider anything other than what you 'know'

The coventrian

You never listen. You still see SISU as the cause of everything. But they are not.

I have always had a go at SISU for everything I saw them at fault for. Can't think of anyone else who has had a go at them more. But not this time. It is so obvious what is going on. But as usual you refuse to consider anything other than what you 'know'
It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realise that if they'd not broken the lease in the first place we'd still have a home.

Nick

Administrator
The account that was banned as you didn't agree with my anti sisu views?
I know fuck all? Well that will be the same as you then. The way you rattle on you'd think you own the club. Just like me nick your an absolute nobody.

Valiant hasn't been banned for views?

If anything it was sending PM's threatening people

The coventrian

Which would still be owned by a London rugby club
Yes only because sisu repeatedly stated they werent coming back and were building their own stadium. What exactly did you expect the council to do with it? We can all say well the new stadium was bollocks but non of us thought theyd leave the ricoh for sixfields.

Nick

Administrator
Yes only because sisu repeatedly stated they werent coming back and were building their own stadium. What exactly did you expect the council to do with it? We can all say well the new stadium was bollocks but non of us thought theyd leave the ricoh for sixfields.
You still fail to mention that wasps were involved way before we moved.

mr_monkey

Only once they realised that the council wouldn't sell them the ground for market value. They were strung along whilst a deal was being done in the background with wasps

Sisu are cunts but the council are bigger cunts

Grendel

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realise that if they'd not broken the lease in the first place we'd still have a home.

None of this really matters though does it? If the Romans hadn't invaded we wouldn't have Bath. We need to operate in the here and now

Grendel

Imagine the meltdown in CCC towers if we got promoted

This is the big problem

I don't know the arrangement with Birmingham regarding future years at St Andrews but people really need to look at what promotion could mean.

The revenue we get anyway from paying customers does not sustain the club so frankly if its 8,000 or 16,000 its largely dwarfed by the Sky money in the Championship.

Promotion means an extra £5- £6m in revenue. Its enough money to easily sustain two more seasons away from the City. If Wilson was sold even for a knock down fee that would be another season.

This is why I do not see what the point of the discussion is on historic events. We are where we are here and now. We are not going to get back to Coventry unless Wasps back down or are pressured to.

It doesn't matter if you agree or not with the actions taken.

The irony is if the club was promoted and had a reasonable agreement to play in the City it would be far more likely to attract bidders. So again the lack of noise against Wasps is not achieving anything other than increasing Sisus tenure at the club

Astute

Would you like to state how we ended up with SISU?

So how could SISU be at fault for everything?

eastwoodsdustman

If we sit tight and wasps do go pop , which I have heard is financially closer still than some people may think, Would the football club be in a position to purchase the remaining lease from the administrators or would it automatically revert to the council for them to decide what to do with it? If it goes to the administrator to sell on at best terms then there wont be too many sports clubs in the queue surely.

Nick

Administrator
If we sit tight and wasps do go pop , which I have heard is financially closer still than some people may think, Would the football club be in a position to purchase the remaining lease from the administrators or would it automatically revert to the council for them to decide what to do with it? If it goes to the administrator to sell on at best terms then there wont be too many sports clubs in the queue surely.
Isn't the bond secured on the lease?

Grendel

I would imagine they’d split the business so the lease is held by one company and then abandon the rugby club as a stand alone entity - technically the lease reverts back but i can’t see that happening

chiefdave

He's embarrassing, completely ignores anything correcting him about wasps yet this clown is apparently representing fans.
It would be embarrassing if it was just a random fan but this is a trust board member who appears on local media to speak on the trusts behalf.

Users who are viewing this thread