Daniel Craig to be offered £150 million (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

To appear in 2 more James Bond films
He'd be crazy to turn it down

SkyblueBazza

Interesting scenario...Joy stroking her pussycat (Anderson) as she watches her 'hood' TF strutting his martial arts against 007 trying to wrest the club back from them

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Otis

Would you do that thing that Meatloaf won't?
Not sure, but I think I could bring a lot to the role and would have Bond in pipe and slippers and Primark jumpers, driving a Smart car and drinking Horlicks and merely pecking the girls on the cheek and wishing them a good night.

I would cut out all the fighting too and try and reason with all henchmen through witty banter.

Terry Gibson's perm

Not sure, but I think I could bring a lot to the role and would have Bond in pipe and slippers and Primark jumpers, driving a Smart car and drinking Horlicks and merely pecking the girls on the cheek and wishing them a good night.

I would cut out all the fighting too and try and reason with all henchmen through witty banter.

Do you have space for Grendel as some sort of cat stroking evil leader

Otis

For sure.

Would be a tad boring though.

Bond: Time to die, Mr. Grenfeld!

Grenfeld: Oh no it's not!

Bond: Oh yes it is!

Bond: Oh yes it is!

Zzzzzzzzzz

Though, to be fair, with Grendel saying Wasps are intent on destroying Coventry City, it might be easier for him and his plot to his destroy all of Western civilisation with his insect army.

Users who are viewing this thread