Danny Baker (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Fantastic broadcaster, writer and presenter

I don't know if he falls into the c##t bracket though

Although I can see how he would annoy people
Loved the sports show he did back in the 90s with Danny Kelly who is also a great and underrated broadcaster

Pipehitterz

How on earth would you think hes a c**t from watching a highly edited show.
Having loved his broadcasts and productions for years and Read both his books I would say he was a real Roy of the rovers type who has lived out his dreams to the highest order.
Bizarre post

Otis

I had no idea what this was about. Just did a quick Google though and saw that he is in I'm a Celebrity. It's a show I have never, ever seen.

What's he said or supposedly done?

fellatio_Martinez

He's like an uncle who likes the sound of his voice a bit too much and rambles on about about any old bollocks.

I can't see the c**t in him myself.

Captain Dart

I had no idea what this was about. Just did a quick Google though and saw that he is in I'm a Celebrity. It's a show I have never, ever seen.

What's he said or supposedly done?

Really, I had no idea, he has gone down in my estimation.

Gint11

I'm a fan of Danny Baker. I like him on Talksport and he supports Cov when he can get it on topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

How on earth would you think hes a c**t from watching a highly edited show.
Having loved his broadcasts and productions for years and Read both his books I would say he was a real Roy of the rovers type who has lived out his dreams to the highest order.
Bizarre post

Spot on. Books are great and I see him as one of us.The stories about his old fella etc are great....

Joy Division

Used to love his phone-ins, great broadcaster. Don't get to listen too much these days but who remembers Gordon and the bow tie?

Sky Blue Harry H

It's a thumbs up fro me. Loves his footie and I like the random nature of his discussions, phone ins. A great raconteur (which contains the cnut) word in there somewhere!

Otis

Yep, mayonnaise, so no sauce at all.

How does that effect the scores?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

Spot on. Books are great and I see him as one of us.The stories about his old fella etc are great....
Loved both books
The story about his dad trying to chin Harry Enfield was brilliant

Loved cradle to grave, looking forward to the next series

Sky_Blue_Daz

So do you think Danny will land one on Martin?

bringbackrattles

He's a Millwall fan I think ? Interesting bloke loves his football and music. Only thing that irritates me is his radio show,he hardly let's his guests get a word in,as Frank Skinner reminded him on Room 101.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Toby fair Wayne Bridge seems a decent fella

Users who are viewing this thread