Dark horses for the WC (1 Viewer)

percie

I have put a fiver on Serbia to win the WC

odds of 33/1 :eek:

lord_garrincha

It will be Brazil. Everytime they win it, it's a first.

First team to win the WC outside their own continent (Sweden 1958).
First team to win in Latin America (1970).
First team to win in America (1994).
First team in win in Asia (2002).

So very likely to be first team to win in Africa.

As an outsider, I'd go for Ghana. There's usually one surprise package, but usually one no-one suggests prior to the tourney.

Sky Blue Luke

I'd of said Serbia too...although everyone knows it's Englands year ;)

It's coming home, It's coming home, It's coming....

Hmm, I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before, don't German fans usually sing it? :p

I've got a few teams I'm keeping my eyes on:

1. If the Ivory Coast can get decent results against Brazil and Portugal, then I imagine they're gonna go quite far in the tournament, possibly quarters.

2. As the erratic Maradona is managing Argentina, I think they've gotta be definite outsiders!

I might well put a bet on North Korea as well :p

RytonCalum

I agree with Argentina being dark horses, they had a bad qualification but you never know they might do it on a big stage, they've certainly got the players. And its pretty good odds last time i looked.

Nick

Administrator
I would love to say England will do well but I can't see it happening. Hopefully I will be proved wrong though :)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
If ye avoid the likes of the argies and the germans plus the brazilians id see ye semi finals or good shout for the final.if argentina start well and get going with messi on form they be my dark horses once that fella starts scoring hes hard to stop.

smileycov

Facebook User
England all the way, Spain will do well and of course Brazil look realy good

Users who are viewing this thread