darkknight (1 Viewer)

Otis

People stand by him and say he has been accurate with his inside information in the past.

Why don't you just ignore it if you think it is bullshit? To be honest I would guess 99% of all the 'inside' information on football forums is just pure tosh and i take pretty much all of it with a pinch of salt. But as I say, why don't you just ignore it? Maybe he has got inside info, maybe it's just bull. time will tell.

Best just to walk on by though rather than slinging mud.

Last edited:

Bertola

is there any evidence that this is the same guy as the one on different forums in the past.

I could create a username "Villa_are_sh1te" and instantly get the credit of the insider from GMK.

Not saying this is the case, but it does seem that people are blindly following him because of the name on a past forum

skyblueinBaku

is there any evidence that this is the same guy as the one on different forums in the past.

I could create a username "Villa_are_sh1te" and instantly get the credit of the insider from GMK.

Not saying this is the case, but it does seem that people are blindly following him because of the name on a past forum
A fair point, Bertola. To be honest, It didn't occur to me that anyone would pretend to be dark knight from the CT forum - why would they want to do that? Perhaps I am too trusting.

Nonleagueherewecome

You would have to be a very special type of saddo to go onto a forum that has been defunct for months and steal the identity of someone who posted rarely. To then recreate the posting behaviour (very rarely) and style (brief and to the point) almost exactly is equally bizarre. What would someone gain from such behaviour?

I'd echo the sentiments of a few of the above posts; it's an internet forum. You don't come here for reliable, proven, factual news: you come here for conjecture, rumour and hearsay.

Last edited:

Otis

You would have to be a very special type of saddo to go onto a forum that has been defunct for months and steal the identity of someone who posted rarely. To then recreate the posting behaviour (very rarely) and style (brief and to the point) almost exactly is equally bizarre. What would someone gain from such behaviour?

I'd echo the sentiments of a few of the above posts; it's an internet forum. You don't come here for reliable, proven, factual news: you come here for conjecture, rumour and hearsay.

Here's one down for you then.

[video=youtube;9kUKwLC-04g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kUKwLC-04g[/video]

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
make your own minds up ..... take what is said on the various threads and form your own opinions.

Have no problem with darkknight posting what he likes (within forum rules) ...... he has in recent weeks been asked (like a few others) by some to comment and did.......... he had nothing to report, and what he said we all knew. Bit unfair for folk to ask for info then give the guy stick when he cant tell them anything. What ever he says can only ever be his opinion of the info he has available - just like the rest of us

we are all but electronic dots on a screen here - get over it. :whistle:

Nonleagueherewecome

Here's one down for you then.

[video=youtube;9kUKwLC-04g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kUKwLC-04g[/video]

Always happens when I use that word :)

If only they'd written a few songs that are as memborable as their name, they'd be quids-in.

Otis

And here's a Conjecture song too.

[video=youtube;DSpKiJyJ9NI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSpKiJyJ9NI[/video]

Makes you kind of wish for Hearsay to reform.

Otis

And here's a Conjecture song too.

[video=youtube;DSpKiJyJ9NI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSpKiJyJ9NI[/video]

Makes you kind of wish for Hearsay to reform.

And here's The Rumour

[video=youtube;_U0rKAcXZ5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U0rKAcXZ5c[/video]

Nonleagueherewecome

And here's The Rumour

[video=youtube;_U0rKAcXZ5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U0rKAcXZ5c[/video]

All I can say is it's a good job that Blairs band, Ugly Rumours, didn't make it big or you'd have posted a video link to them! Luckily it doesn't appear that any or their work was recorded. Phew!

Otis

If it was recorded he would have shredded the evidence and then lied at the public inquiry.

Nonleagueherewecome

If it was recorded he would have shredded the evidence and then lied at the public inquiry.

"And I say to you this...with a very real sense of history's hands on my shoulders...these stories of Ugly Rumours are just ugly rumours..."

ICHAN

Bit strong.
Believe or don't believe thats why there called rumours etc and this is a forum.
Personally I don't beleive any rumours or hearsay and make my own mind up about what ever the subject maybe, and in this case Takeover I will just wait and see what happens waited this long.
But still would not pass comment on someone even if it was all bull as I would not have to live with being the one who made it all up just for an ego trip or for whatever reason would be behind making such a statement.

Moff

you are full of crap mate.

Wow what an intelligent well thought out post, you must be proud.:facepalm:

Based on what do you make such a turdish statement?

I know of Dark Knight from the CET forum, where I moderated, well at least I say I did as I could be a fake Moff, and from what he has written, and the style of writing i am certain it is one and the same.

If you dont like what he writes dont read it, just dont create a post slating him.I mean some people might think what you write is crap but perhaps have been too polite to create a meaningless post about it.

Just my opinion of course

ICHAN

You're full of crap moff.;)
Although darknight did come from nowhere on the CET forum and only ever posted what he knew and did not get into debates or discussions about things and just said what he had to say.

Platt_The_Donkey

On what basis are you making this slanderous comment?

I based my comment on this pile of crap that some 5 year old could have thought up "
"hi all, not much of a update but this are still moving along re takeover all beit a bit slow,brody going is all part of it but its a long game that could take a bit longer then 1st thought.... "

Nonleagueherewecome

If I had a face like yours I'd talk out of my arse too

I was just thinking, "he's going to log on at some point, see he's the subject of a (very silly) thread, and think what the..?"

Paxman II

Just a thought....if you have genuine information and want to share it - go ahead. If you have little or no information or are full of lies then why post it? If ultimately you make out you are in the know and it turns out not true , who looks the fool?
Post what you know, don't make it up.

lordsummerisle

Just a thought....if you have genuine information and want to share it - go ahead. If you have little or no information or are full of lies then why post it? If ultimately you make out you are in the know and it turns out not true , who looks the fool?

There would only be about 2 people on here then.

sky blue john

Agreed I know Fu ck all about anything :D

kg82

How will you know it's not true till it happens though?

Also, I don't really care if people want to post random stuff, I don't see why people get that orked up about it?

Nonleagueherewecome

Purple monkey dishwasher.

Random enough for yer? :p

Users who are viewing this thread