Darts World Championship (3 Viewers)

TomRad85

Scouse reaction to Littler is incredible, yet they wonder why they have the victim tag!!
They can't help themselves

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Scouse reaction to Littler is incredible, yet they wonder why they have the victim tag!!

I think it's a bit out-of order of them but I've never seen any of my freinds or family killed by the kind of negligence they endured or the subsequent cover up so maybe I'm not best placed to judge.

rob9872

He's a 16 year old kid though born years after it happened. He didn't mock them either, simply associated with a paper that they understandably don't like. It was also neay 35 years ago too are we still supposed to hate the Germans or Argentinians?

clint van damme

He's a 16 year old kid though born years after it happened. He didn't mock them either, simply associated with a paper that they understandably don't like. It was also neay 35 years ago too are we still supposed to hate the Germans or Argentinians?

The first part of your statement I agree with.
The second part I cant agree with, the event happened 35 years ago but they're still fighting for proper justice and the last victim only died recently.
If it had been us, and it nearly was, I'd still be fucking furious.

And I know plenty of people who do still go on out the Germans and Argies!

rob9872

And I know plenty of people who do still go on out the Germans and Argies!
That's just weird though. My great nan & grandad lost their house and business in the blitz, although thankfully no lives as others did, but the German soldiers had no more choice to be at war than ours and holding a grudge now is very strange ... particularly for me, as I've worked for a German business for over 20 years :)

clint van damme

Blamed a 16 year old kid for it, obviously.

They're not blaming him are they? They're having a go at him for holding up a rag that knowingly spread lies about working class football supporters.

Again, I dont agree because hes just a naive young lad, but Ive never been in their shoes.

And how many people have actually had a go at him? From a city of 500k?

Look at our finest on twitter snd some of the bollocks they spout.

I also wonder how many people defending Littler spoke out against the shit Emma Radacnu got?

Blind-Faith

Littler is an absolute freak , and I mean that as a compliment. Can you imagine doing that when you were that age?

Blind-Faith

I was thinking his head might go with it being the semi finals of the biggest darts competition. I think he will go on and win it now. Absolutely mental

Paul Anthony

I've not really watched, although l'll probably catch the final, but I've been following it and this kid seems like the real deal. Thing is, he's not had any real pressure on him, he came in with absolutely nothing to lose, and it sounds like he's played absolutely out of his skin. Fair bloody play to him.

CovInEssex

I think LL's age works for him. He's on a free shot. If he loses, so what. No pressure on him.

I do want LH to win though. Typical mid-level who lost a load of weight, changed his temperment and has grinded his way up over a number of years.

rob9872

I think LL's age works for him. He's on a free shot. If he loses, so what. No pressure on him.

I do want LH to win though. Typical mid-level who lost a load of weight, changed his temperment and has grinded his way up over a number of years.
He's only 28 which in itself is still pretty young for this stage.

clint van damme

Just heard a preview of the final, they were talking about 'board management'.
When did that become a thing in darts?!

CovInEssex

Just heard a preview of the final, they were talking about 'board management'.
When did that become a thing in darts?!

It isn't as sophsticated as it sounds. Just about knowing if you should attempt or set up a finish and working out what to hit to leave X

LL is very very good at the last bit, he doesn't stop for breath.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I've never watched darts live on sky before. Aren't these commentators absolute twats !

LastGarrison

Hope that double 2 don’t come back to haunt him!! But cracking game and quality so far!

Crowd a bit subdued for a final.

Users who are viewing this thread