Dave Kidd, Chief sports writer in the Sun. (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

A quote in today's Sun ,
Let's hope the O's fans ( Leyton Orient ) are again able to peaceful disrupt the fixture , (at Blackpool )
This is the only language hapless league chiefs will understand , if they are to be persuaded to impose meaningful restrictions on some of the TINPOT DESPOTS wrecking great community football clubs .

Here , Here l say .

oucho

Dream on.

Ranjit Bhurpa

A quote in today's Sun ,
Let's hope the O's fans ( Leyton Orient ) are again able to peaceful disrupt the fixture , (at Blackpool )
This is the only language hapless league chiefs will understand , if they are to be persuaded to impose meaningful restrictions on some of the TINPOT DESPOTS wrecking great community football clubs .

Here , Here l say .
Tinpot Despot.....I like the metrical structure of that. Could have included Tosspot as well.

fernandopartridge

A quote in today's Sun ,

Here , Here l say .
The day I take direction from that gutter rag is the day I die

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

That Winter Days bit reminds me of their recent front page where they were screaming FUCK OFF PEDRO HANDS OFF GIBRALTAR U SPANISH NOBS just below their promotion for cheap holidays to Spain. What a super soaraway paper.

ajsccfc

4aa725edb5f1df40042b145c0b04a0a93ab62371d308c49ee7072f34dc1693ac.jpg

You're gonna need a bigot boat

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

as bad as the orient owner is im fairly sure he didnt print lies about the Hillsborough victims or hack a dead school girls phone.
Hey don't shoot the messenger !

Of course it's DISPICABLE what the gutter Prees print in the newspaper's .

But that's the price you pay for freedom of speech !!!

shmmeee

We don't have freedom of speech, that's America. We don't really have freedom of the press either, what with libel laws, hate speech laws, official secrets act and the rest.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

We don't have freedom of speech, that's America. We don't really have freedom of the press either, what with libel laws, hate speech laws, official secrets act and the rest.
People on this forum say what they think don't they !!!

ajsccfc

That's not really freedom of speech, it's just that nobody here is a terrible person looking to push the boundaries of taste.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

That's not really freedom of speech, it's just that nobody here is a terrible person looking to push the boundaries of taste.
Really ! have you read any of the topics ( post ) on this forum , some of them are in bad taste . I my opinion !

Grendel

Lol you are a Sun reader - says it all

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Lol you are a Sun reader - says it all
Just because I posted a quote from that said newspaper doesn't mean i actually buy it !!!

You're so full of compliments Grendel , says it all .

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I've seen nothing here that ranks much further than mildly offensive, no.
Perhaps I have higher standards then you !!!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Alright, don't throw a strop about it.
Who Loves Ya Baby !!!

Telly Savalas , if you're not old enough to remember , just go on YouTube . haha .

Hobo

The Scum. Totally anti football fan.

Users who are viewing this thread