Davebow87-RIP (1 Viewer)

brez

Dave Bowden lifelong city fan and member of sky blue talk tragically died on Sunday aged 52. He suffered a heart attack in Tesco car park and was dead befor he reached hospital. Only a couple of months ago Dave lost his daughter after she was hit by a car on sky blue way, this was in the local news at the time.Dave lived in Birmingham and was a teacher. He used to travel over to Coventry every week and drink in the Forresters arms before going up to highfield rd. He was part of a small group of friends witch included my brother Ronnie who travelled to all the away games together never got into trouble but allways had a laugh and were funny with it. I last spoke to Dave at Notts county away last season before he lost his daughter, I suppose things got hard for him after the loss. Only 52 makes you realise that you just never know when your times up. If you're at Yeovil tonight like me or listening on a device just give a thought for Dave and his family when city score. Thank you.sorry for the long winded quote. RIp Davebow87.

bringbackrattles

Dave Bowden lifelong city fan and member of sky blue talk tragically died on Sunday aged 52. He suffered a heart attack in Tesco car park and was dead befor he reached hospital. Only a couple of months ago Dave lost his daughter after she was hit by a car on sky blue way, this was in the local news at the time.Dave lived in Birmingham and was a teacher. He used to travel over to Coventry every week and drink in the Forresters arms before going up to highfield rd. He was part of a small group of friends witch included my brother Ronnie who travelled to all the away games together never got into trouble but allways had a laugh and were funny with it. I last spoke to Dave at Notts county away last season before he lost his daughter, I suppose things got hard for him after the loss. Only 52 makes you realise that you just never know when your times up. If you're at Yeovil tonight like me or listening on a device just give a thought for Dave and his family when city score. Thank you.sorry for the long winded quote. RIp Davebow87.
Condolences from myself and I know from all fellow Sky Blue supporters.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
RIP Dave. Always sad to hear.

admcgowan89

Brez Great words about a real top bloke. Away days won't be the same! R.I.P my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Sorry to hear, R.I.P.

Users who are viewing this thread