David Bell (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Best game for us, yesterday.
Also why was Jukes second goal disallowed I thought if the ball came off the goalie its not offside

Monkeyface

Bell was fantastic yesterday, looked a different player.

I asked the same question about that goal, apparently he was offside when the original shot was made.
The other disallowed goal bugged me more, as far as I could see Loach dropped the ball, so why that one was ruled out I don't know. Highlights last night didn't clear it up either, didn't show it.

Coventry La La La

Bell was fantastic yesterday, looked a different player.

I asked the same question about that goal, apparently he was offside when the original shot was made.
The other disallowed goal bugged me more, as far as I could see Loach dropped the ball, so why that one was ruled out I don't know. Highlights last night didn't clear it up either, didn't show it.

It's never going to show are missed chances on the Leicester show.. But as soon as they come on they get lengthly highlights & a mention after the highlights. :mad:

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Bell was class yesterday, but a big mention to Duke when he come on he was top class he has to start next game surely?

Hcut PUSB

Agreed , I posted somwere else as well that I never thought I would give Bell an ovation.:facepalm:

Lloyd

And yet Aidy got abuse from certain fans when he said Bell had a certain quality and lots of potential... funny old world!

InterSkyBlues

Yep, but under Aidy we have never played the passing football that we displayed on Saturday. Hoof hoof hoof.

The Colchester fans warned us and they were right. I'm one who is pleased to see him go.

Juke was awesome BTW - brilliant partnership with Marlon.

Users who are viewing this thread