David Mcgoldrick signs (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

A few on the forest forums seem to think its true :)..... and it has apparently been tweeted by someone they deem to be credible/believable in the club/media ... all seemed to agree would be a good move for him:D

CovLis86

His scoring record isnt great, but by all accounts doesnt get many starts, or an out and out striker, or in league one obviously. So hopefully Shaw/New manager could get the best out of him if this is true.

Gray

I heard it was permanent? Either way, we needed another striker!

i would've thought i would be permanent if he signs today as the loan window will be open and the new manager could sign him then (unless they already know they are giving it to Shaw)

pusbccfc

He's better than Ball, Rod, Jeffers, so yeah fine deal if done!

True but the pre seasons gave me a feeling. I hope I'm wrong. Then again I hope the new bloke is better always good to have better players!

Agreed, the Club moves forward if it buys better than what it already has but I think Ball can end up doing a job in this league as a squad player. I think McGoldrick would be a welcome addition, we needed some more up front and I think that a choice between McDonald, Elliott, Ball and McGoldrick gives us a huge amount more strength in depth than I had expected us to have at the end of last season.

CovLis86

Agreed, that makes a very strong 4 attacking players, with a variety of pace, height and skill. Options are always good, and a 'good selection headache' as they say.

Agreed, the Club moves forward if it buys better than what it already has but I think Ball can end up doing a job in this league as a squad player. I think McGoldrick would be a welcome addition, we needed some more up front and I think that a choice between McDonald, Elliott, Ball and McGoldrick gives us a huge amount more strength in depth than I had expected us to have at the end of last season.

Agreed can we play them all against Crewe please ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread