Deadline day Feb 2024 (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

Theyve just signed ANOTHER midfielder and are still getting Zaroury today. Seems a bit imbalanced. Delap is injured for rest of season and defence isnt the best. Going for the old 0-10-0 formation
Are you only allowed 5 loans in matchday squad?...they will more than 5. Sone 1 or 2 will miss out if they get Zaroury.

Mucca Mad Boys

Not ideal?

That formation had us in 20th place before the change. If we return to playing it on a regular basis the season is a write off.

It’s not just the formation and when interviewed, Robins had no issues with our performances back then. No COH, and a side that needed ‘bedding in’.

The big change wasn’t so much the formation, it’s been the partnership of Sakamoto and MVE down the right wing. Can you imagine Simms, Palmer or Allen in his place?

We will rightfully keep 4-2-3-1 as a formation unless Sakamoto get injured.

Astute

Are you only allowed 5 loans in matchday squad?...they will more than 5. Sone 1 or 2 will miss out if they get Zaroury.
That's the difference between their manager and Robins.

One brings in the best players he can even if they have start again next season. The other has a pot of gold to use but will only use it if it strengthens us for the future.

Gone are the days of improving players for somebody else's benefit.

skybluecam

The big change wasn’t so much the formation, it’s been the partnership of Sakamoto and MVE down the right wing.
How do Sakamoto and MVE play together without changing formation?

Calculating Zach Galifianakis GIF by filmeditor

Astute

It's not over until the club say "this concludes the business" although if they did it this early it would send people love the edge.
I love living on the edge. Rimming isn't my sort of thing though.

Mucca Mad Boys

How do Sakamoto and MVE play together without changing formation?

Calculating Zach Galifianakis GIF by filmeditor

We’ve settled on a formation that works with our personnel and there’s not need to change that yet.

We have one real wide player in a formation that plays two. Wright has played well and Palmer has done a decent job filling in. But, if you lose Sakamoto I can’t see is playing two players out of position.

SeaSeeEffCee

21 years old with 100 senior appearances at L1 and Champ level under his belt. 6 in 23 in League One this year. Could be a decent signing for the future with a bit of rotation this year.

gspotgaz

Looks similar to Wright - pacey but bit awkward and gangly. Lots of appearances for his age and looks quick so could be a good option across front line.

rexo87

That would be good. Heard Pboro owner say a champ side had bid for their attackers but Pboro wanted them back on loan. Hes a really good player. A bit raw but very good

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Currently stationary on m69 not moved for 30 mins. Give me some news to cheer me up

Depends which way your going, north or south.

Users who are viewing this thread