Deadline extended for offers (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

We've been informed that the deadline for indicative offers has been extended till 5pm on Friday 14th June.

Chipfat

Who let that out because if its TF then appleton needs to come out and state who is is working for and why is he letting Sisu control the press release..

Otis

14th June?

What about season tickets, where we are going to play and fixture lists?

Looking ever increasingly like it is going to be Walsall.:facepalm:

blend

Does the administrator make this decision? If so is he operating within any timescale set by the court? Lots of people said admin could last ages, starting to become a reality.....

Godiva

It could also indicate that the creditors have decided to form a creditors committee.

Or maybe Appelton is going on a two week holliday to the Caymans.

italiahorse

Seems to align with the meeting from yesterday being adjourned for 2 weeks.
Perhaps the detail from this meeting enables the offers on the table to be based on actually debt figures.
I guess the fixtures will be drawn based on the Ricoh if no other information is made available. This in itself would work in our favour with the football league as the implications of changing fixtures based on say Walsall home fixtures and surrounding ground fixtures would be massive.

RogerH

I wouldn't be surprised if interested parties weren't already talking to SISU, unofficially, behind the scenes, preparing the ground for a take over.

If the Far East consortium have the funds mentioned on another thread, it would be way too much for SISU to resist. (He says with fingers crossed !)

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Surely this means that where we're going to play next season has been decided and has FL approval... Just need to know where now...

CJ_covblaze

Who let that out because if its TF then appleton needs to come out and state who is is working for and why is he letting Sisu control the press release..

From Appleton

Baginton

did anyone follow the Rangers administration recently, passed deadline after passed deadline, I hope this is not going to become to norm :mad: set deadlines and stick to them Appleton.

Maybe no one is suitable to take over !!

skybluepm2

Adjournment or extensions are the norm for this guy...there will be more to come mark my words. Why is there no urgency in all of this? Where is the justification in delaying this time?i thought that the term deadline was fairly clear and not just moved willy-nilly. I've not liked this Appleton dude from day 1. Very questionable individual.

chiefdave

Does the administrator make this decision? If so is he operating within any timescale set by the court? Lots of people said admin could last ages, starting to become a reality.....

this happens with pretty much any administration. There are rules and regulations about when you have to report certain things so you get meetings like yesterday that are held so that things are done in accordance with the rules but just keep getting pushed back. There is a rule that you can't be in administration for more than 12 months but even that can be extended by the court if there's no objection from creditors.

this happens with pretty much any administration. There are rules and regulations about when you have to report certain things so you get meetings like yesterday that are held so that things are done in accordance with the rules but just keep getting pushed back. There is a rule that you can't be in administration for more than 12 months but even that can be extended by the court if there's no objection from creditors.

If we are still in admin at the start of this season = further 10 points deduction, but if we are still in admin beginning of next season I am pretty sure we get thrown out of the Football League.

chiefdave

If we are still in admin at the start of this season = further 10 points deduction, but if we are still in admin beginning of next season I am pretty sure we get thrown out of the Football League.

that will be FL rules as opposed to the legal process of administration. Wasn't aware that we would get another 10 points if we start the season in admin. We're looking at 10 - 20 points off if we come out of admin without a CVA and you are correct you can't start 2 consecutive seasons in administration - you get kicked out the league.

wingy

Adjournment or extensions are the norm for this guy...there will be more to come mark my words. Why is there no urgency in all of this? Where is the justification in delaying this time?i thought that the term deadline was fairly clear and not just moved willy-nilly. I've not liked this Appleton dude from day 1. Very questionable individual.

I'm the opposite i'm getting the drift that he is working to the book He definately said after yesterdays meeting the twi weeks are to gain further information ,information has been witheld possibly from SISU possibly the FL .After yesterdays meeting The ACL lawyer stated he was going to the league for further clarifications / information

wingy

I definately sensed a spring in the ACL step yesterday ,I'd wager Appleton will ultimately negotiate a deal to play @ the RICOH this season,to me that says the entire club can from the leagues pointof view be classed as in Admin.If Rytons gone expect any players that can raise a Smidgeon next.

that will be FL rules as opposed to the legal process of administration. Wasn't aware that we would get another 10 points if we start the season in admin. We're looking at 10 - 20 points off if we come out of admin without a CVA and you are correct you can't start 2 consecutive seasons in administration - you get kicked out the league.

Christ Hell Fire! I wasn't aware of these FL rules either.

North York’s Blue

It may have already been mentioned, However TF stated that the deadline is now 7th Jun and not 14th. I think he was showing one of the attendees an email to confirm this as I was leaving.

North York’s Blue

They'll be bidding alright, if only to force ACL back round the table. Deep down I don't believe that SISU really have the desire to take us out of the city.

Users who are viewing this thread