Deadline extended for offers (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueHomer

They'll be bidding alright, if only to force ACL back round the table. Deep down I don't believe that SISU really have the desire to take us out of the city.

From what was said tonight, your gut feeling as we have no evidence yet, do you think TF is actually being truthful when he says ACL are refusing to deal with them thus forcing us out? I wasn't 100% sure but I am convinced theres more to it than what ACL are saying. I would love to see that infamous letter he speaks of

North York’s Blue

I think that there is an element of truth in it, yes. However I also think that SISU are masters at brinkmanship and will quite happily let the clock run down whilst ACL squirm. No matter what ACL say I think that they need us at the stadium for it to remain a viable business. A lot of this business will be indirectly linked to visitors attracted by the CCFC name and the fact that we play there.

J

Jack Griffin

From what was said tonight, your gut feeling as we have no evidence yet, do you think TF is actually being truthful when he says ACL are refusing to deal with them thus forcing us out? I wasn't 100% sure but I am convinced theres more to it than what ACL are saying. I would love to see that infamous letter he speaks of

The question is, how did that come about?

Intrangisence is the word I think applies.

CJ_covblaze

There was an email sent at 4.32pm this afternoon stating the date was moved to the 14th. Then at 5.01pm there was another email sent but this time stating the date was the 7th. Both signed by Appleton and Fisher had been sent both.

The email was sent to all parties that had shown an indicative interest in buying Ltd.

Last edited:

SkyBlueUkeman

Its looking more likely that its going to be the Ricoh.

Its the only stadium anywhere near that will let us play. Come June 5th the FL will turn around and say 'Put down a Home Ground' and Sisu will be left to crawl back with their tail between their legs.

Don't worry guys. Its going to be alright.

Loughborough Sky Blue

If we are still in admin at the start of this season = further 10 points deduction, but if we are still in admin beginning of next season I am pretty sure we get thrown out of the Football League.

where did you get this info from? As far as I am aware, the only further points deduction will be if we don't come out of admin with an agreed CVA.

Flying Fokker

that will be FL rules as opposed to the legal process of administration. Wasn't aware that we would get another 10 points if we start the season in admin. We're looking at 10 - 20 points off if we come out of admin without a CVA and you are correct you can't start 2 consecutive seasons in administration - you get kicked out the league.

-10 for coming out of admin without a CVA.

covcity4life

Its looking more likely that its going to be the Ricoh.

Its the only stadium anywhere near that will let us play. Come June 5th the FL will turn around and say 'Put down a Home Ground' and Sisu will be left to crawl back with their tail between their legs.

Don't worry guys. Its going to be alright.

my worry is they sort a short term deal for ricoh and takeover procedure will drag on till november/december and peter out

Sky Blue Dal

There was an email sent at 4.32pm this afternoon stating the date was moved to the 14th. Then at 5.01pm there was another email sent but this time stating the date was the 7th. Both signed by Appleton and Fisher had been sent both.

The email was sent to all parties that had shown an indicative interest in buying Ltd.

Seems to suggest 7th from Les reids tweet:

Les Reid ‏@Lesreidpolitics 3h @towzer31 delay to give bidders time given hold-up in #ccfc creditor proposals. Deadline now June 7,not June 14 as administrator said yday

3H ago

On CT too

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...nistrator-puts-back-deadline-coventry-4033976

apologies if this has been re-posted.

Last edited:

Samo

We've been informed that the deadline for indicative offers has been extended till 5pm on Friday 14th June.

Has this now turned out to be rumour? Nowt in CT and no statement. Or did I miss something?

wingy

Maybe the Rapid further statements /clarifications from the FL have enabled a swifter resolution on his part. what does that save ............one week @ £345?= £57,960

CJ_covblaze

Has this now turned out to be rumour? Nowt in CT and no statement. Or did I miss something?

It's 100% correct. I'm unsure why the deadline moved forward by a week 29 minutes after the original email was sent. Either way both emails were on Fisher's phone.

Users who are viewing this thread