Dear Fans....Love Timmy xx (1 Viewer)

njdlawyer

Dear Fans

After yesterday's triumph in filling Sixfields to almost one third of capacity as opposed to the scoundrels at ACL who only managed one quarter of capacity at the R***h I thought that I would clarify a few matters to avoid misunderstandings:-

At the fan's forums when I said that an announcement upon the "new stadium" would be made within a couple of weeks what I meant was that that announcement would be to confirm that within a couple of weeks we expected to be in a position to make an announcement that we could be making a further announcement about future announcements within two weeks - hope that clears that up

When I said that there would be transport laid on for the hordes who wished to travel to the groundshare what I meant was that such transport would be free for all those who paid £7.50 in advance

When I said that the new shirt sponsor would be revealed "imminently" that was, I confess, a slip of the tongue and I meant to say "never"

When I said that we had received the clearest legal advice that the Council had without any shadow of doubt breached public law what I meant was that we had received advice that if we threatened to sue everyone and tie them up in expensive litigation then sooner or later we would get our own way - just a small difference in interpretation and nuance

Some people keep harping on about the fact that we have not filed accounts. Well shortly after appointing our accountants and signing their terms of business we suddenly realised that they were very expensive and did not allow us any share of their other business. As such we were left with no option but to refuse to pay their bills and now me, Joy and Stevie W are retraining as chartered accountants and in five years will set up our own firm to do the accounts. See another problem solved

Finally people have questioned our business plan well lets look at the facts. Yesterday almost 2000 people paid an average of £15 at Sixfields = £30000. Last year the first home game at ACL Towers attracted just 12000 paying an average of £20 = £240000 BUT we had no share of the F&B. Now its too early to confirm the figures but we at SISU / Otium /Arvo / SBS&L etc believe that it is reasonable to expect each and every Sixfields attender to spend something in the region of £150 per match on beer and pies thus making up and surpassing the £210000 shortfall

I hope that this has cleared up the confusion, misinformation and suspicion all of which has been brought about by those nasty ACL people along with Coventry City Council, former players, former directors, Coventry Buiding Society, the local rag, life presidents, MPs and 90% of last year's supporters all of whom are engaged in a wicked conspiracy against SISU who are a respected and principled organisation who have done nothing but good for CCFC during the 8 years that we have been in charge. Just because we are in administration / liquidation; are playing 35 miles away in front of 10000 fewer supporters and are 7 points adrift at the foot of the third tier of English football some misguided people seem to think thatb they have a right to criticise

Hope that clears it all up

Lots of love

Timmy and Joy

TheUKGryphon

That is excellent my friend. Good points well made.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Thanks for the explanation Timmy. Surely with your forward financial prognosis, you've missed the increased revenue from merchandising?

The dynamic 'open where your business is' merchandising wheelbarrow is liable to attract significantly more trade than the staid notion of the old, stationary club shop? That'll help offset any lightweight who falls short of the necessary £150-per-game's worth of F&B's consumption.

All you need now are the shirts to sell, and you're cooking on gas.

Yours, in admiration of your shape-shifting ingenuity, MMM

Hugh Jarse

Dear Timmy

Thanks for clearing that up.

I hope that next time you go to hump the missus (aka your right hand) you get a softy and you experience the marshmellow in a moneybox or wet spaghetti up a cats arse syndrome.

You really are a plum

Go fcuk yourself

All of Us

olderskyblue

You forgot his cut of all the extra revenue for the Northampton local business'

Users who are viewing this thread