Death List 2023 (2 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
One of my favourite tracks. Taken from the Moby album, 18. "Harbour" featuring Sinead.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

Ccfcisparks

No - man up
Pop Tv Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

oscillatewildly

I've never heard of this guy before but some brief research reveals his real name was William Perry - There was an NFL player from the 1980's/90's by the same name - His nickname - 'The Refrigerator'.
You couldn't make this shit up.

rob9872

I've never heard of this guy before but some brief research reveals his real name was William Perry - There was an NFL player from the 1980's/90's by the same name - His nickname - 'The Refrigerator'.
You couldn't make this shit up.
That's a different William Perry, thankfully still alive, gutted when I first read your post. He was one of the first famous names over here when C4 took the NFL along with the likes of Dan Marino, Joe Montanna, Jerry Rice etc

Edit: ignore me, sorry I see you've noted the difference. I'd read your post as being him unless you've edited lol 😆

Terry_dactyl

That's a different William Perry, thankfully still alive, gutted when I first read your post. He was one of the first famous names over here when C4 took the NFL along with the likes of Dan Marino, Joe Montanna, Jerry Rice etc

Edit: ignore me, sorry I see you've noted the difference. I'd read your post as being him unless you've edited lol 😆
Prompted me to google ‘the Fridge’ to see what he was up to nowadays. Not doing too well by the sounds of it.

I saw him ‘play’ for the London Monarchs at White Hart Lane.

Sbarcher

A minutes applause at next Barnsley home game I'd expect.

Users who are viewing this thread