Depp & Heard (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

I know I’m adding fuel to the fire with this but why are people so engrossed in it?

My social media is absolutely full of it and people are so set in their viewpoints about who it lying, who did what etc.

It reminds me of the McCann case wheee everybody had their own theory and presented it as fact.

Just feel like I’m in an insane asylum with it. It’s a divorce case between people you don’t know. Get a fucking grip/life.

PVA

Have no idea who's done what and who's guilty or innocent, but I have seen a few clips of Depp answering questioning from Heard's laywer and it's pretty funny. The lawyer is seemingly out of his depth and Depp openly mocks him.

Hertsccfc

I know I’m adding fuel to the fire with this but why are people so engrossed in it?

My social media is absolutely full of it and people are so set in their viewpoints about who it lying, who did what etc.

It reminds me of the McCann case wheee everybody had their own theory and presented it as fact.

Just feel like I’m in an insane asylum with it. It’s a divorce case between people you don’t know. Get a fucking grip/life.
Totally agree so don't know why I even opened this thread!

Liquid Gold

Just foolishly opened Facebook now and one of the first things is about it and the top comment is someone saying how Heard has turned billions of people against her with her lies.

What fucking world are they living in.

Sick Boy

No idea why it’s getting so much coverage - they both seem pretty odd to say the least.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It was clearly a toxic relationship between two people who can't be trusted. Substance issues along with some undesirable personality types thrown in. I know someone who was and still is being abused emotionally by his partner. Reverse the sexes with some of the stuff there and it would be a police situation. The only thing with this case that I care about is that I live in hope that it does raise some awareness about the double standards regarding emotional abuse in relationships.

CCFCSteve

All I heard was that she shat on his side of the bed after an argument. Strange pair ! Can’t see this doing either of them any favours !

Users who are viewing this thread