Derby County (1 Viewer)

DD_Daphne

With the EFL confirming today that the £81m sale of Pride Park to the clubs owner was all above board does this prove that the Ricoh was undervalued?

Legia Sky Blue

I suspect the EFL have bottled this, and that the decision will increase Wednesday's chances in their appeal against their points deduction. Don't think they want a league full of aspirational Prem teams disfigured by multiple points deductions.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

With the EFL confirming today that the £81m sale of Pride Park to the clubs owner was all above board does this prove that the Ricoh was undervalued?

More likely Pride Park is massively overvalued. If the owner is happy to 'pay' that much what are they going to do - make him offer less and force Derby to accept less? It's a private transaction.

mark82

I suspect the EFL have bottled this, and that the decision will increase Wednesday's chances in their appeal against their points deduction. Don't think they want a league full of aspirational Prem teams disfigured by multiple points deductions.

I think the big issue with what Wednesday did was more around the timing of when the sale happened.

Kieranp96

Their lucky, I really wished they started on a point deduction just to help us out but if they broke no rules then it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread