Design the Save Our City Logo (1 Viewer)

ashbyjan

At the SOC committee meeting last night (minutes following v shortly) we decided that we could do with a SOC logo to help establish our identity. If you have any artistic flair or just fancy a go please email your design to [email protected]

The committee will pick the best 4 designs and they will be voted on at a forthcoming SOC meeting. Winning designer will receive free travel to Reading (might even bring them back as well). Closing date for entries is 31st Jan 2012

Example here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54408228/SOC logo.jpg

Astute

There is nothing wrong with the straight forward

:blue:

wingy

Lazy geezers ,i don't have any technical skills let alone graphics ,Houchens head is very adept in these things ,where is he when we need him?;)

The Reverend Skyblue

I really like the example.

SOC could be "save our club" as well
someone for some reason on another thread suggested we should call it something else, and i thought to try and please him ,i'd come out with my pitiful effort above
another one
bugger i forgot it, but another good suggestion may come in about 60 minutes or so.

The Rev

MayallMan

My design..I have emailed it over

Attachments

• SOC Design Paul Mayall.jpg
    SOC Design Paul Mayall.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 78

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Lazy geezers ,i don't have any technical skills let alone graphics ,Houchens head is very adept in these things ,where is he when we need him?;)

I'm here Wingy! I've been out and about around the island today and then done a bit of night fishing off our local pier. Just got in (11pm). Only caught a few dogfish!

Thanks for the recommendation and I will certainly play around with a few ideas over the next day or so! ;)

Houchens Head

Must admit, I like MayallMan's design. I'll still have a think and see if I can come up with something. (By the way, if I happen to win, donate the travel to Reading to a worthy cause. Doubt if I could make it anyway!)

wingy

I'm here Wingy! I've been out and about around the island today and then done a bit of night fishing off our local pier. Just got in (11pm). Only caught a few dogfish!

Thanks for the recommendation and I will certainly play around with a few ideas over the next day or so! ;)
Nice you've had a good day out there old chap keep up the good work .

rob9872

Brilliant a logo. This is top of the agenda in actually achieving anything.

Houchens Head

The Phoenix rises from the ashes yet again!

SaveOurCity.jpg

wingy

I like it houch ,the flames conjur thoughts of the devil within ,we know who they are" incarnate":D

Houchens Head

Not so much a logo - just something I've played around with.........

SaveOurCity2.jpg

Alex

I'm just gonna make a few more alternatives in case anyone likes them. In terms of practicality I still think the first and second are best as you can fairly easily get them on t-shirts and that sort of thing.
By%20Alex.png

Last edited:

Alex

Also, I don't want to flood the forums with my posts, but the logo also kind of says 'Save Ur City', which is good.
*Edit* You could use both of them:
tshirts.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread