Dicko (1 Viewer)

cyril

The same one we were interested in?
Super quick very impressed.

RFC

What a great pity Norwich would not extend Loza's loan-spell as they wanted him to get more starts.

Well he would have started tonight and from what I've seen from him coming off-the-bench, would surely have made an impact and possibly influenced the result?

Dicko looked pretty good but they had a couple of other impressive players.

Loads of "Scouts" present once again including Forest & Blackburn, we just need to resist unless it's a stupid & ridiculous offer IMHO!

Last edited:

Delboycov

What a great pity Norwich would not extend Loza's loan-spell as they wanted him to get more starts.

Well he would have started tonight and from what I've seen from him coming off-the-bench, would surely have made an impact and possibly influenced the result?

Loads of "Scouts" present once again including Forest & Blackburn, we just need to resist unless it's a stupid & ridiculous offer IMHO!

I think the only positive to come from the last couple of games are that the chances of ridiculous offers coming in are getting slimmer and slimmer!

dongonzalos

What would consider a ridiculous offer.
Say someone offered 750k for Wilson?

shmmeee

To be fair look what we paid for Westwood or Dann. In L1 it takes a very special player to break £1m.

davebart

When clubs loan players they expect them to play. That is why they are willing to loan them out and often cover a large percentage of their wages. If you take players and not use them you risk upsetting the loaning club and not get any future players.

It is a major drawback of the loan system.

andyboy81

To be fair look what we paid for Westwood or Dann. In L1 it takes a very special player to break £1m.

Glad to see someone with some rational thought on here for a change!!

Only player that would get anywhere near £1m in our squad would be Fleck due to his international potential (Yes I know its only Scotland) and the fact he was so highly rated before joining us. He will be a premier league player within 2/3 seasons

Colin1883

I hope your referring to any potential offers and not our 'esteemed' owners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread