did anyone see the handball from christie for the goal (1 Viewer)

skybluek

did anyone see the handball from christie for the goal I don't now who threw it in quickly Christie handballs it then crosses the ball I bet forest would of been so mad if they saw it

tippex9

Didn't one of their players have a go at the lino as we were celebrating? Maybe that's why, didn't see it myself.

SkyBlueScottie

chest.... I liked the fact that yesterday we took some quick throw ins, having followed City for years this is something new to us.

SuttonSkyBlue

The Forest players were all complaining as it should have been a goal kick beforehand. Jukey clearly took the ball over the line, then kicked it back off Morgan (I think) for the corner. The linesman was on the other side though so couldnt see it clearly.

Just the sort of luck we needed.

Nonleagueherewecome

That line call balances out the 4 the lino on our side gave when they weren't close to being out-and they were all right in front of him! I've never heard Specsavers get so much free advertising during a match.

And the throw was right in front of me-it was chested down, perfectly to where he wanted it. Not a hint of handball, but superb composure by all involved in the throw, most notably young Cyrus.

Did anyone notice the huge amount of cushioned chest-passes we pulled off yesterday, especially 2nd half? It was as if one of the players had discovered a new trick and passed it on to all the other players. If I give anyone the credit it would be Mr Tree, who "chested-off" more than anyone.

wingy

Who was our best ever chester ,for me stern john,i'm sure i've seen one of ours score a goal that way in the past

Users who are viewing this thread