Did Fisher come across as grasping the seriousness of our situation?? (1 Viewer)

I think he is well aware of the situation, otherwise I am sure he would not be doing these fans forums...at times I think he sounds like a broken man and I do feel for him when people get personal about him and his family, so I guess he understands.

SkyBlueScottie

He definitely understands the gravity of the situation. However as he see's it, the council are not prepared to deal with SISU, whether this is true or not this remains to be seen.

However if that is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth what would you suggest the football club do?

magic82ball

He definitely understands the gravity of the situation. However as he see's it, the council are not prepared to deal with SISU, whether this is true or not this remains to be seen.

However if that is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth what would you suggest the football club do?

Ermm.... sell?

SISU are fast running out of chips and as it stands have three options.
Option 1, Continue this threat of a new stadium out of the city and end up with 5k ish attendance and continue to languish in lower leagues meaning they will never recoup their investment and in all probability continue lose money.
Option 2, Do nothing. Let the administration process run its course and risk losing the club and their investment for 10p in the pound.
Option 3, come to the table with prospective buyers and accept an offer of likely more than the administration process.

Option 3 is the best option whatever way anyone wants to dress it up.

chiefdave

Ermm.... sell?

That has to be their best option. I can see the point of hanging on for a miricle if we were breaking even but playing away from the Ricoh and having to build a new ground surely means we'll be racking up huge losses. I can't see any reason for them to stay and haven't been able to for a while, what's their exit strategy? Of course they could still just be bluffing to try and get the Ricoh handed to them but we seem to be past that stage now.

SkyBlueScottie

Ermm.... sell?

SISU are fast running out of chips and as it stands have three options.
Option 1, Continue this threat of a new stadium out of the city and end up with 5k ish attendance and continue to languish in lower leagues meaning they will never recoup their investment and in all probability continue lose money.
Option 2, Do nothing. Let the administration process run its course and risk losing the club and their investment for 10p in the pound.
Option 3, come to the table with prospective buyers and accept an offer of likely more than the administration process.

Option 3 is the best option whatever way anyone wants to dress it up.

I agree with you there, but if you take the viewpoint of Fisher / Sisu then last night he was quite adamant the club was not up for sale.

Everybody is agreed that for the club under any ownership needs access to revenue streams. The new prospective owners are looking to buy Ltd and do a deal with ACL. According to Fisher, ACL cant sell the F & B as they have already sold it on to Compass, are they likely to want to proceed with deal on those terms, also are SISU likely to go away quietly if the Football league decide to offer the Golden Share to Ltd despite the club / Sisu stating they are registered ( and seemingly have proof) to Holdings?

My personal take on the matter is that the bidders will drift away, Sisu will obviously hang around, strike a deal for Ltd and the football league will happily give the Golden Share back as they will not be dragged in to legal matters.

If the above does happen then ulitmately whether we like it or not the Council / ACL need to go back to the table to keep the club in the City.

Users who are viewing this thread