Did the Fisher King over cook it? (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

I know he is probably on holiday but good to hear someone else....the positive stuff instead of the dramatic.

Interesting that SP met Joy Seppela and there is some positivity coming back from that meeting.....

Did Mr Fisher over do the negative stuff with ACL?

Diehard Si

Oh course he did. A company about to go bust doesn't broadcast it. They put on a positive spin to encourage trade or generate some confidence to survive.

Coming out saying that had 1 intention. To panic the fans, cause an angry reaction and add pressure to getting their own way.

While ultimately I want him to to succeed, his methods are totally slimy and he's just pulling on the heart strings of the average city fan for his own benefit.

I know he is probably on holiday but good to hear someone else....the positive stuff instead of the dramatic.

Interesting that SP met Joy Seppela and there is some positivity coming back from that meeting.....

Did Mr Fisher over do the negative stuff with ACL?

hes not on holiday i seen him in tesco last night looking worn out :)

Otis

Since TF said we could go bust, all we have seen are signs to the contrary.

Clarke said he knew nothing about it and Pressley has signed for 3.5 years.

If we were on the verge of going bust we would have surely just kept Carsley on in temporary charge wouldn't we and not paid about money (£100,000 reportedly) to snatch a manager away from another club?

stevo_ccfc

I think a little of it was telegraph spin, he was basically saying that a club without revenues could not carry on indefinitely, which is why they are playing hardball with acl over the food and beverages etc

Otis

Yeah, maybe, but TF could have subsequently come out and denied that was what he said couldn't he and that his words were twisted?

Sky Blue Pete

Yeah, maybe, but TF could have subsequently come out and denied that was what he said couldn't he and that his words were twisted?

This is very true!

Also think it has backfired and people like ACL and John Mutton, who were after signs of investment into CCFC from Sisu in order to talk about the Ricoh had given up on them

What now?

As always it's us plebs that don't know the truth and lurch from one crisis to another

2-0 win today? Did I see on another thread you thought auto's were on?? Tongue in cheek?:p

Otis

Indeed.

Talk a week or so of 'could we get autos.'

As I said at the time, let's try and get in the top 6 first!

rupert_bear

For all the reteric nothing will happen this side of May which i believe is the next time it goes to court, the manager situation was just an unexpected distraction

Users who are viewing this thread