Did we not say the whole stadium would be open? (1 Viewer)

Did SW not say on the radio that the whole stadium would be open for Fridays game? We are now talking about safety etc so why the statement to start with. Nice work :claping hands:

Nick

Administrator
Not being funny but why wouldn't they cram more people in and make more money if they could? It is as if people think they don't want to sell tickets out of spite or something.

If people's season ticket seats were being sold then people would be going ape shit about that wouldn't they?

I am pretty confident more will be sold!

ccfc92

TBH, leaving reserved for ST holders (4,000) til thursday is a bit late.

They should have used last week for all ST holders up till thursday. That's Tuesday (Bank Hol) to Thursday for STs.

Friday general sale for the whole stadium then.

Wheelfass

Been a lot to do in a short time I guess. General sale for the unclaimed ST's on Friday
would be cool if extra general sale tickets go on sale really soon...........sell out stuff in-it.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

Not being funny but why wouldn't they cram more people in and make more money if they could? It is as if people think they don't want to sell tickets out of spite or something.

If people's season ticket seats were being sold then people would be going ape shit about that wouldn't they?

I am pretty confident more will be sold!

Make sure you sit down before reading this Nick.

I agree with you.

ccfc92

Been a lot to do in a short time I guess. General sale for the unclaimed ST's would be cool if extra general sale tickets go on sale really soon...........sell out stuff in it.

Bruv ;)

Tbh, with the bank hol last weekend, then general sale on a friday (followed by another weekend) it's not good for opening hours/ phoning up/ postal services.

skyblue025

Poor planning all round. Its not like it was decided from one minute to the next were going back to the Ricoh. Did the club only expect 15k for our first game back? It cant be that hard to get a safety certificate surely? There have been a number of events since it openend where 30k + have been in (Not many football) and a certificate was given for all of those. The stadium was designed to be 32k so whats changed???

mattylad

It's down to getting fire and police safety approval. No one planned for this game including the police so how many officers are available and stuff like that.

ccfc92

It's down to getting fire and police safety approval. No one planned for this game including the police so how many officers are available and stuff like that.

especially with holiday etc :(

anyway, we can police ourselves :) :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread