Disaster (1 Viewer)

Glen

With sisu now in full control we have had it and yes I am back to moan we all need to boycott its just a joke

RFC

You should remember, we support the TEAM not the OWNERS, whoever they are PUSB!!!!

RFC you have to boycott games now its the only option now. Any fan who attends games from now on or buys merchandise is contributing to the death of CCFC.

letsallsingtogether

That is why we had a Wimbledon supporter at the march yesterday he said it is a carbon copy to what happened to them?
You should remember, we support the TEAM not the OWNERS, whoever they are PUSB!!!!

SkyBlueSwiss

We quite obviously aren't moving to Walsall, I'd bet on CCFC staying at the RICOH - whoever is owner.

Really?
So when Fisher stated many times in public that we would never play at the Ricoh again, you knew he was lying at that time, just as you are calling him a liar now?

Grendel

Really?
So when Fisher stated many times in public that we would never play at the Ricoh again, you knew he was lying at that time, just as you are calling him a liar now?

Strictly speaking not lying as he was referring to the old owners. Otium may adopt a different strategy.

Otis

RFC you have to boycott games now its the only option now. Any fan who attends games from now on or buys merchandise is contributing to the death of CCFC.

If we play at the Ricoh how can any fan who attends games be contributing to the death of CCFC?

Surely the opposite. If no fans attend there may will be no club.

Boycott the move away, sure. Understand that fully. But to boycott games played by Coventry City in Coventry at the Ricoh just seems totally self-defeating.

quinn1971

If we play at the Ricoh how can any fan who attends games be contributing to the death of CCFC?

Boycott the move away, sure. Understand that fully. But to boycott games played by Coventry City in Coventry at the Ricoh just seems totally self-defeating.

I thought the idea was to boycott a groundshare and building a new ground.The main issue was staying at the ricoh, with sisu or without ?

skybluegnome

I fully agree, the problem is an ongoing thing...for years different 'fans' say they aren't going again until various managers/owners are gone..yes everyone has right to say they aren't going but it beats me how they think not going is helping the team. At the moment they need all the support they can get despite who owns them. As the quote says, we support the TEAM not the OWNERS, whoever they are

sky blue john

i will continue to attend away games that fit in with my time available which is probably about 8 games.

Everyone has a choice how they attend games but i expect that attendances will be well down even if we play at the ricoh.

Some of our fans do not understand that its the debt that will kill the club ever moving forward !!!

These fans are the ones that obviously have no promotion ambitions and will be happy for us to pay 1 million + a year in interest to one of sisus companies!!!
and as the debt rises so will the fees and interest making us uncompetitive on the pitch "!!!!

stupot07

Completely agree Otis.

stupot07

I thought the idea was to boycott a groundshare and building a new ground.The main issue was staying at the ricoh, with sisu or without ?

That was the original idea, but has been hijacked by the A.B.S brigade.

If we're at the Ricoh, I along with 3 others will be there.

mark82

LAST, good example if he said that. Shows that while the corporates can do what they please, a phoenix club can rise IF people support them.

To be honest, as much as I hope we don't end up being liquidated, starting again would give a fresh start and the club could be run sustainably.

Moff

To be honest, as much as I hope we don't end up being liquidated, starting again would give a fresh start and the club could be run sustainably.

Yes but starting again from the Beazer homes Z division, so hopefully in twenty years we might have gained league status again.

Not an option for me.

Otis

Also, we get liquidated and start way down the leagues there will be no way we'll be playing at the Ricoh anyway and would then still have to find a groundshare.

Defeats the whole object surely?

simple_simon

Also, we get liquidated and start way down the leagues there will be no way we'll be playing at the Ricoh anyway and would then still have to find a groundshare.

Defeats the whole object surely?

Why?
Still think ACL would want a team paying there regardless, even if only main stand used.

Last edited:

torchomatic

Like what The Otis said.

Grendel

Why?
Still think ACL would want a tam playing there.

Are you for real? Coventry United vs Harrogate in front of 100 people at the Ricoh? Ha ha ha ha!

italiahorse

Really?

It worked. Everybody was so convinced CCFC was carrying on as usual, including a plan that didn't require the Ricoh, that they only put in token bids just in case SISU didn't.
Now its back to the Ricoh ....... Come on !!!!

cloughie

Strictly speaking not lying as he was referring to the old owners. Otium may adopt a different strategy.

So Otium director Tim Fisher may adopt a different strategy to Holdings Director Tim Fisher

You are correct, its just the sort of thing the Fisher does very well conradicting himself

valiant15

It worked. Everybody was so convinced CCFC was carrying on as usual, including a plan that didn't require the Ricoh, that they only put in token bids just in case SISU didn't.
Now its back to the Ricoh ....... Come on !!!!

It didn't take you long to get back in bed with sisu did it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread