Disposable Vape Ban (1 Viewer)

hamertime

Why would they go over to fags? They aren’t banning all vapes, just the cheap single use ones. Same as they banned packets of ten. Personally I’d have the same packaging laws as fags as well.
When they ban vapes altogether which will be next.

hamertime

It’s like they have put an emotional attachment on it now with the kids highlighted. Next it will be well they can still get hold of them so we will have to ban them altogether….

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I’m pretty sure the government have done the figures and they want people smoking fags instead. They are addicted they can’t stop.

If they can get them off the vapes now they are customers for life.
If it was about the tax dollars they'd just whack a tax on vapes as well. Hardly going to be a vote loser as most people accept it's companies trying to promote smoking via the back door (and I don't mean shoving it up your arse!)

skyblue1991

When I was at school, people smoked cigarettes. But it was only about 10% of students in my year

Noawadays vaping has taken over and I bet more than 10% of a particular school year vape. It's not as if they hide it either

It's a huge problem nationwide (and probably worldwide) so something needs to be done and this is the first step

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Does that also apply to the imaginary scenario where people see Simms scoring?

Does Ellis Simms need to get elected and get his ideas through parliament or are you just saying random words and hoping you hit on an actual idea?

Users who are viewing this thread