Disruption versus positive action (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccfcway

MASKS !

ML and TF Masks

Give people the template which they can print out at home (like the "WHY" posters)

Everyone put them on in the 35th min at any away game.

2,000 Tim Fishers

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

maybe he is. i respect your right to question that.

i think anyone who has nothing to hide would not see it as a big deal. makes you think what the higher ups at the trust are up to.

Why just because you want to think it? We haven't got enough twats involved with the club you now want to make the trust out to be like them? But then again nobody knows who you are all done from the anonymity of a keyboard why dont you say it to Steve in person?

covcity4life

Why just because you want to think it? We haven't got enough twats involved with the club you now want to make the trust out to be like them? But then again nobody knows who you are all done from the anonymity of a keyboard why dont you say it to Steve in person?

say what to him?

do you have links to the council? i doubt he would take offence to that! seems odd to log off and meet him to ask such a simple question.

unless you are inferring that he would get violent with me? are you saying steve is a violent person? dangerous claims to make BSB.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

say what to him?

do you have links to the council? i doubt he would take offence to that! seems odd to log off and meet him to ask such a simple question.

unless you are inferring that he would get violent with me? are you saying steve is a violent person? dangerous claims to make BSB.

No he's not proved by him not reacting at the SCG meeting he's already answered your question about the council but not the little dig you had

Nick

Administrator
I did hear a rumour that Steve is actually Ann Lucas in a Scooby Doo style disguise.

MichaelCCFC

MASKS !

ML and TF Masks

Give people the template which they can print out at home (like the "WHY" posters)

Everyone put them on in the 35th min at any away game.

2,000 Tim Fishers

View attachment 3356

Not sure if you're serious with this but I reckon it's pure genius!

It would need a message behind it/media narrative - I guess something like 'The face of incompetence' (sure someone else can come up with something much better and humour is a far better weapon than abuse).

What's going to be the next 'big' away game - Crewe?

Any idea how much they'd cost?

Steve.B50 - what's happening with the Trust Fighting Fund? Could some of that money be used for this?

shmmeee

Yes, I remember the "it'll be good to have hard nosed businessmen in charge" comments.

These were qualities that were first admired by the fundamentalists on this very forum.

No they weren't.People said that about Sisu, Labovitch didn't arrive until years later. I understand facts aren't your guys' strong point though.

Wasn't he one of Tony Blair's advisors? Must have had media training then i would have thought.

No. He was on the board at Firerush, a tax vehicle for Blair's investments. His entire employment history is high finance, usually with people who pay little or no tax.

He's another one like Fisher and Seppala. All bean counting and no ethics.

covcity4life

It would need a message behind it/media narrative - I guess something like 'The face of incompetence' (sure someone else can come up with something much better and humour is a far better weapon than abuse).

Steve.B50 - what's happening with the Trust Fighting Fund? Could some of that money be used for this?

great idea if you print faces of council workers holding us back too, or MP's etc

lets not make it a sole sisu thing, makes the trust you look like twats

ccfcway

I was serious, dont think it has ever been done before and it would look great in my opinion !

lewys33

Basically, to save everyone 26 further pages of bullshit - The trust are ACL in disguise because covcity4life says so. THE END. Thread locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread