Do blame Robins (1 Viewer)

Skyblue4u

Leave your personal insults here. For those that don't agree please see thread " Don't blame Robins"

Steve.B50

I do blame him. His comments about the council was just an excuses.
Hope he fails, gets the sack and s out of work.
He used us, took us for a ride then jumped.
If he had stayed till end f season, got us into playoffs he could have gone to a genuine bigger club than us and although I would be disappointed I would understand.
Come on Wigan

Grendel

I do blame him. His comments about the council was just an excuses.
Hope he fails, gets the sack and s out of work.
He used us, took us for a ride then jumped.
If he had stayed till end f season, got us into playoffs he could have gone to a genuine bigger club than us and although I would be disappointed I would understand.
Come on Wigan

100% correct. Unfortunately the majority of fans here want to jump on conspiracy theories regarding owners. He got off lightly. He used the club for personal gain. Greed and self indulgence are his primary traits.

Snozz_is_god

Basically, as far as I could tell his excuses we're rather weak. I think he simple jumped ship, for more money with a higher placed club. It's as simple as that.

Mind you the 5 months he was here, he did manage to turn things around rather dramatically, which makes his decision even more puzzling.

I think he should of stayed and proved himself, taking us up may well of enhanced his reputation to the point that Premier League clubs would of come knocking, not the likes of Huddersfield, but he couldn't wait, in my eyes he has no integrity and no loyalty.

I actually have a similar thing going on at the moment, I've worked for the same company for 25 years (not 5 months), but I have an offer of another job with a lots more money, trouble is I'd have to move to Somerset? What do I do?

WestEndAgro

Basically, as far as I could tell his excuses we're rather weak. I think he simple jumped ship, for more money with a higher placed club. It's as simple as that.

Mind you the 5 months he was here, he did manage to turn things around rather dramatically, which makes his decision even more puzzling.

I think he should of stayed and proved himself, taking us up may well of enhanced his reputation to the point that Premier League clubs would of come knocking, not the likes of Huddersfield, but he couldn't wait, in my eyes he has no integrity and no loyalty.

I actually have a similar thing going on at the moment, I've worked for the same company for 25 years (not 5 months), but I have an offer of another job with a lots more money, trouble is I'd have

to move to Somerset? What do I do?

Blame the Council and piss off ?

Covcraig@bury

:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:ROBINS:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Ashdown1

Does there have to be a do or a don't thread?? I'm furious with the little swine on one hand as he has shown terrible disloyalty to a club who finally gave him a job after two years of applying elsewhere. However..........I do wonder if Joyless gave him the lowdown on the impending actions by the courts and the ensuing freezing of accounts, not to mention the likely lower future budgets, late accounts possibility, transfer embargo etc etc. Just maybe as a new and financially stable employer surfaced, offering him the world he thought, family first, I need a contract that offers a solid future. see ya !!

skybluelee

I actually have a similar thing going on at the moment, I've worked for the same company for 25 years (not 5 months), but I have an offer of another job with a lots more money, trouble is I'd have to move to Somerset? What do I do?

If you currently live in Coventry then take the job. Somerset is much nicer. Apart from Yeovil.

God this annoys me, if we were on the decline then yea fair enough leave. You have taken a team from bottom of league to play off hopefuls and to a final of a cup. Things are going good no talk of the club not making it till the end of the season, there is no reason to leave, what a weasel. Got nothing good to say about that man! Hope wigan stuff huddersfield today and we get to the jpt final.

Grendel

Does there have to be a do or a don't thread?? I'm furious with the little swine on one hand as he has shown terrible disloyalty to a club who finally gave him a job after two years of applying elsewhere. However..........I do wonder if Joyless gave him the lowdown on the impending actions by the courts and the ensuing freezing of accounts, not to mention the likely lower future budgets, late accounts possibility, transfer embargo etc etc. Just maybe as a new and financially stable employer surfaced, offering him the world he thought, family first, I need a contract that offers a solid future. see ya !!

...and this is the kind of speculative, non informed garbage that means he has got off lightly. "Joyless", "Faggott", "Slimy Tim" - pathetic, utterly pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread