Do not buy or renew season ticket (1 Viewer)

Glen

The owners the disgrace that is SISU have already secured money against them. So if we do not buy any they will have no money then ADMIN follows and hpefully someone buys us from this and we can build on that.

I've decided not to renew: if I'm being totally honest, I was considering not renewing for this season because I automatically assumed we were gonna lose King, Gunnar, etc. I was, however, given a good deal (student membership/season ticket fee reduced by £100 as a result)...

The thing is, I've got no confidence that if I did renew, my money would be going towards the playing and coaching staff, and Skybluestu has it right: to get SISU out, they need to be choked out.

They want their money back that they've already put in at the moment? Well, the more money that doesn't go into their pocket, the more they're going to have to accept that to stay as owners of Coventry would mean they lose even money, and they wouldn't get their full investment back.

torchomatic

Well. we've already renewed. You'll soon be back when we're near the top of the league or if we get a big team in the cup.

PUSB in whatever league they're in.

torchomatic

Same old for you then, Glen?

The owners the disgrace that is SISU have already secured money against them. So if we do not buy any they will have no money then ADMIN follows and hpefully someone buys us from this and we can build on that.

torchomatic

Thankfully, not all supporters give up so easily.

i agree lets walk away and never go back i for one dont want to watch 3rd division football

Grendel

I won't be. The guys I sit in front of said the same. Namely if thorn stays we are off.
What a pathetic show thorn and fisher put on today. Thorn will stay if the right investment is made - right. In other words fisher says to thorn want another year mate. Well strip the squad even more so make sure that cheery wave delivers. Thorn; do what you like, I'll just day what the fans want. They swallow it every time. Just keep paying me.
Nauseating.

Hcut PUSB

Well. we've already renewed. You'll soon be back when we're near the top of the league or if we get a big team in the cup.

PUSB in whatever league they're in.

Us too, you support or you don't the choice is yours. If the rats leave the ship its still sinks.

Grendel

Thankfully, not all supporters give up so easily.

I don't give up easily. I give up with a heavy heart actually but I genuinely think thorn and sisu are taking us to the cleaners. I cannot take any more.

ohitsaidwalker king power

I don't give up easily. I give up with a heavy heart actually but I genuinely think thorn and sisu are taking us to the cleaners. I cannot take any more.

Ok mate.. I kind of know where you're at and feel your pain..... take stock, and see where you are in June just ahead of the early bird closing..... you might feel differently... today is an emotional day, best not to make decisions on such a day.

frodobaggins

Us too, you support or you don't the choice is yours. If the rats leave the ship its still sinks.

I will need to have confidence in what is being done off the pitch before deciding whether to purchase. Have just heard Mr Fisher say they are having a review into what went wrong this season. Since it is clear to all what went wrong this is not a good start.

Nonleagueherewecome

Thorn has spoken about signing good young players: if they gave him a purse of around 1-1.5m he could go and get us 5 or 6 quality bargains. But will they?!? Hard to believe..

WillieStanley

Already renewed, and further, bought my daughter her first. My uncle is coming up with us, his first ST since the PL!

Too many with excuses. While I live local, while I can afford it, I will be there.

When I can't afford it... I'll sell programmes!!

skybluegod

loyal supporters wouldn't leave i dont care what division we're in this is our club we must stand by it through thick and thin we're in dark times but us fans will drive coventry through them.

Gaz

Its a shame some supporters leave when things get worse.

This is why we might struggle to ever come back from this.

dongonzalos

Unfortunately, I feel if you really want heats best for the club long term. Then you should not return until SISU have gone. It is the only bargaining tool the fans have

dongonzalos

Thorn has spoken about signing good young players: if they gave him a purse of around 1-1.5m he could go and get us 5 or 6 quality bargains. But will they?!? Hard to believe..

Keeping the juke till the summer would have cost us 200k and saved us 5 million. They sold him for a million. Why do u think thorn will get a budget ???

dongonzalos

I will need to have confidence in what is being done off the pitch before deciding whether to purchase. Have just heard Mr Fisher say they are having a review into what went wrong this season. Since it is clear to all what went wrong this is not a good start.
Unbelievable here is your review 7 senior pros out including your 3 best players and your only goal scorer. 2 goalies 1 unfit striker in. Then in January 2 loanees in,and another senior pro out.. It really cannot be any more simple than that. 8 senior pros out 5 in equals unfit players forced to play in your last few most important games.

Grendel

The day is complete. My wife has just seen Andy Thorn on the telly and said he looks like me.

Gaz

The day is complete. My wife has just seen Andy Thorn on the telly and said he looks like me.

Hahaha !
Thats as bad as when my mum told me I looked like a darts player :D

Last edited:

Flying Fokker

I am a st holder in bock 15. I am holding back on buying. I will buy one but have no intentions of filling the coffers of SISU unless they guarantee a rebuilding strategy. Relegation was no surprise to me, I purchased this season's in blind faith. The sale of senior pros killed us. That is mainly why I am not going to buy unless they put money on the table for Thorn to rebuild and repair the squad.

Covfather

I've been a loyal supporter for 27 years, but I'm not renewing until we have new owners. I've got a padded seat so the deadline to renew is day b4 kick off, if no changes then it's bye bye city..

JazzCat

I'm not one for saying what people should do or don't its up to them. People not going now is fair enough.. There has been vitriol towards the owners building for a while but the main problem with us has been that I know many 'supporters' who haven't been going for many years and they will always find the excuse not to go. SISU is just the current excuse.

They are the people we need to intice back...

Otis

Chicken and egg.

If City sign 5 or 6 quality bargains then fans would buy season tickets and/or go to matches.

ohitsaidwalker king power

IF there were conclusive evidence that an abstinence policy = a SISU exit then I think I might also boycott... BUT their mannerism and language to this point has been dogmatic and stubborn and I suspect it to continue= a SISU extended tenure of our club:slap:
and so that leaves me with a head v heart decision.. I cannot not go.. its a 33+ year habit. PUSB
:blue:

Tankie

"Those Scheming, lying, Bankers,
Are just a load of Wankers.
A SISU....A SISU...
We've all Gone down...

dongonzalos

People have been bleeding this club dry for a long time now, you should have took this stance in the PL days.

Thats irrelevant we are talking about today. I wish people would focus on today and stop harping on about 11 years ago. Unless you know Doc Holiday. Do something today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dongonzalos

I'm not one for saying what people should do or don't its up to them. People not going now is fair enough.. There has been vitriol towards the owners building for a while but the main problem with us has been that I know many 'supporters' who haven't been going for many years and they will always find the excuse not to go. SISU is just the current excuse.

They are the people we need to intice back...

Hopefully this will double and they are forced like you say to intice people back or go. Either option is a positive for Coventry.

Covstu

I think it needs to be the other way, we need as many people there to support thorn and the boys and be more vocal that we wont put up with sub standard management

Ashdown

SISU will get their puppets to pedal out the same old story while ripping the club to shreds. They are absolutely banking on the feeble minded to keep coming back with their cash as the various religions have with their followers for centuries. It breaks my heart to hold back my support but in tough economic times I won't be funding these devious out of town cretins while they hide without a word in their ivory towers.

torchomatic

I think you'll find that the feeble minded are called "supporters".

Users who are viewing this thread