Do you want to discuss boring politics? (22 Viewers)

hamertime

Jul 7, 2023
No one on this forum has a set of bollocks, as soon as money is mentioned their knackers get sucked back in 😂

Ian1779

Dec 6, 2012
No one on this forum has a set of bollocks, as soon as money is mentioned their knackers get sucked back in 😂
I mean I’d take it on, but I’m not sure which one of your 42 burner accounts would pay up at the end.

JAM See

Apr 29, 2017
If the bet is for who is winning the London Mayoral election I’ll happily take that lol

Seems WM is a close Labour win as well, apparently Tories asking for a recount.
Recount in Coventry apparently.

Looks like the city of Coventry are the kingmakers.

If you didn't vote, no matter which way it goes, never ever darken my doorway with a moan about the West Midlands mayor. Ever!

chiefdave

Sep 27, 2008
Coventry
Some of the reporting from reputable journalists has left a bit to be desired. I've always found this 'client journalist' stuff a bit tin foil hat but they were stating since voting finished that London was neck and neck and that Street was cruising to victory.

Where is that information coming from because it's clearly not from anywhere reliable.

JAM See

Apr 29, 2017
Some of the reporting from reputable journalists has left a bit to be desired. I've always found this 'client journalist' stuff a bit tin foil hat but they were stating since voting finished that London was neck and neck and that Street was cruising to victory.

Where is that information coming from because it's clearly not from anywhere reliable.
All rather bizarre.

Voting has closed. Why sully one's journalistic reputation by peddling nonsense?

Surely it will bite you on the arse one day.

Reactions: Sky Blue Pete

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Not all journos, but there’s definitely some Westminster reporters that literally just print what their mates in the party tell them.

chiefdave

Sep 27, 2008
Coventry
Granted she's the Suns political editor and they aren't exactly renowned for accuracy but how do you 'find' thousands of extra votes a couple of hours after journalists have been reporting an expected Street loss by 2,000 - 3,000 votes? News coverage earlier was saying that even with a full recount a change of more than a couple of hundred votes would be unusual

CCFCSteve

Aug 11, 2011
Granted she's the Suns political editor and they aren't exactly renowned for accuracy but how do you 'find' thousands of extra votes a couple of hours after journalists have been reporting an expected Street loss by 2,000 - 3,000 votes? News coverage earlier was saying that even with a full recount a change of more than a couple of hundred votes would be unusual

Back from the pub…reassuring 😂

Looks like Labour win anyway. Agreed, if it’s by 3k votes not sure it warrants a recount

JAM See

Apr 29, 2017
Get in!

Terry Gibson's perm

Mar 17, 2014
Nuneaton
Great result in the West Midlands if they have got rid of that little weasel

SkyBlueSoul

Apr 15, 2015
Manchester
Don't live down there so can't comment myself but my mum is gutted. Only time she's ever voted Conservative in her life is for Andy Street. Loves what he's done for the region.

Terry Gibson's perm

Mar 17, 2014
Nuneaton
The only problem now will be the spite of Sunak that is why an election needs to happen quickly to stop further damage by this little toad.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Aug 16, 2018
The Tories are in big trouble. I can see them doing something mad like getting Farage in the shadow cabinet at some point.
Yep. Could definitely see them asking him to join them if the GE is really bad.

Reactions: Sick Boy

Users who are viewing this thread