Dodgy ref again (1 Viewer)

skyblueeyesrevisited

I see the EFL in their wisdom have once again appointed Steve Martin to referee us against Luton. This guy has previous in this fixture!

It’sabatch87

Two defeats v Luton in recent years he’s “ refereed”wears his shorts around his neck if I remember!!
Maybe give us a break this weekend!!

pusbccfc

Congratulations to Luton

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

I thought the ref was abysmal at times today. Surely a red for their player over the penalty (i'll admit to not having seen a replay yet) and god knows how the fould on Bidwell wasn't deemed a yellow either. I think we'd have had a far better chance of getting a winner had they been down to 10 men

letsallsingtogether

You know things are bad on the pitch if the ref is getting the blame. We are not good enough to win games consistently at present regardless of what the refs influence. Let's focus on the real issue the quality of the football being played by the team.
So was the ref good or not?
Was he fair with his discisions?

pusbccfc

As bad as it gets.

Baffled by their player getting away with it for the penalty. At least Robins was a bit more honest with his honesty about how we've had players sent off for the same foul many, many times

The tackle at the end on Bidwell was a disgrace. Could see from a mile off what the player wanted to do and the ref didn't even give a foul ffs.

skybluepm2

He makes Keith Stroud look competent. Literally the worst of the worst today. Ruined the game, and ruined my day in all honesty.

Inconsistent as hell in everything he did. Still staggered they weren’t reduced to 10 with the penalty incident and they got away with a number of horrendous fouls. The irony of us getting a man sent off topped it off.

letsallsingtogether

He was a typical ref, made some good and bad decisions for both teams. But didn't influence the result, we did that by not being very good.
what game were you at he was dreadful wouldn't pay him in washers.
Gave the pen as he had no choice but bagged out with not sending the player off.
Let them get away with shirtpulling the whole game.
Therefore he did influence the game.
Their players surrounded him after every decision, should have booked the first one to stamp his authority on the game.

Mcbean

I couldnt believe some of his decisions - even the Walker one right at the end ! Why do we keep getting the muppets for our games

TewkesburySkyBlue

You know things are bad on the pitch if the ref is getting the blame. We are not good enough to win games consistently at present regardless of what the refs influence. Let's focus on the real issue the quality of the football being played by the team.
Completely disagree ,the ref didn’t affect the result but he was total shit absolutely no consistency and how many yellow cards did he issue ?
As someone said to me at the end’ The worst we’ve had all season ‘ and that’s bloody saying something

zuni

Disagree he did ...their lads were built like shithouses but went down at the slightest touch which c**t nugget couldn't wait to give them...massive shithouesry at every attempt which wank nugget rewarded

D

Deleted member 5612

what game were you at he was dreadful wouldn't pay him in washers.
Gave the pen as he had no choice but bagged out with not sending the player off.
Let them get away with shirtpulling the whole game.
Therefore he did influence the game.
Their players surrounded him after every decision, should have booked the first one to stamp his authority on the game.
Seen far far worse, think people are totally overreacting. However, I don't tend to get worked up over refs as football teams win and lose matches not officials.

D

Deleted member 5612

Completely disagree ,the ref didn’t affect the result but he was total shit absolutely no consistency and how many yellow cards did he issue ?
As someone said to me at the end’ The worst we’ve had all season ‘ and that’s bloody saying something
And their fans will be saying it wasn't a pen for us and Fadz should have been sent off for pushing their player to the floor. People get way too worked up over refs.

Users who are viewing this thread