Does anyone from CCFC/SUSI read these forums? (1 Viewer)

Mr T - Sukka!

Does anyone from CCFC/SISU read these forums?

Hi all, geniune question.

Does anybody know if anyone from CCFC read these forums? Intresting to know if any of the following come on here to check on the mood of paying customers the fans.

1) CCFC players
2) CCFC management, Thorn, Harrison, Oggy, Carsley.
3) Board members
4) SISU

Would they pay any attention to whats said here?

Last edited:

TheUKGryphon

If they fail to take notice of our chants and protests on the terraces, then this forum will be like water of a ducks back as far as they're concerned.

Johnrambo

I doubt it, ofc ppl from CCFC can read here and still do nothing about it.

As for SISU they will not read here, why should they? Supports cant even get flags/banters to the game, because of them sadly.

Astute

Of course they will.

Maybe not so much after a shite result though.

AngryAnt

Players do read forums, they are human after all and have an interest in football. They play computer games together and will most likely have taken the odd glance at this and other places.
I know Jay Tabb posted on his old club's forum when he left, so it wouldn't surprise me if some players/staff actually posted somewhere.

Hi all, geniune question.

Does anybody know if anyone from CCFC read these forums? Intresting to know if any of the following come on here to check on the mood of paying customers the fans.

1) CCFC players
2) CCFC management, Thorn, Harrison, Oggy, Carsley.
3) Board members
4) SISU

Would they pay any attention to whats said here?

The problem is the forum has been hijacked by those who want SISU out, at any cost, and anyone who dares express a view or opinion to the contrary is shouted down or called a traitor - case in hand...cue the usual suspects:whistle:

Grendel

The problem is the forum has been hijacked by those who want SISU out, at any cost, and anyone who dares express a view or opinion to the contrary is shouted down or called a traitor - case in hand...cue the usual suspects:whistle:

You SISU loving traitor - are you a Villa Fan?

Brighton Sky Blue

Get the feeling that 'thorninmyside' and his close relation 'thorn in my side' are AT in disguise Duffy?

Grendel

Get the feeling that 'thorninmyside' and his close relation 'thorn in my side' are AT in disguise Duffy?

If I was Thorn In My Side I'd be changing my user name or suing under the Misrepresentations Act. He's certainly not AT looking at the vocabulary in his posts!

cloughie

unfortunately Thorn in my side will get tarred with the same brush as the copy cat fool

Sisu_Cockroaches

Its human nature to want know what people think about you so i would probably say yes most of them have had a look at the forums at some point. Hopefully Tim Fisher has.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I think the tea lady has a quick peek now and again.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Don't think I'll be crossing the water any time soon BSB!! :D

Nonleagueherewecome

As for SISU they will not read here, why should they? Supports cant even get flags/banters to the game, because of them sadly.

Its called "knowing your enemy" or "market research". There's absolutely zero doubt that people working for our custodians will browse these pages; it will be a vital part of their marketing mix. Y'know, a bit of spying and cajoling never hurts.

As for players-again, I'm sure there are a few who do. Someone who used to come on with the team-news on the CT forum was a player IMO, whilst the younger lads will definitely read it-remember when there was a rumour that some had got bollocked for believing they'd "made it" after some good reviews pre-season?

Nonleagueherewecome

S'funny, 'cos they're always so well prepared with their searches and orange goons for when any protests/banners are planned! Almost like they knew already somehow...:thinking about:

Last edited:

Skyblue4u

If you were a player would you like to know what the fans are saying about you?

Of course the players and staff will read this forum, to think otherwise is very short sighted.

I expect the club will have some policy to stop them posting here though

Sky Blue Kid

I certainly hope they do read this, and other forums. SISU said (Last season) "We have half of the money(£10m) towards buying the half share in the Ricoh(£20m) Yet they "Plead poverty" WHY?
There are underlying reasons why they want the share of the Ricoh, and I don't think it's for the football!:blue::censored:

Moff

I think Ken Dulieus wife still refers him to this site when she isnt happy with him, just so he can be reminded what a complete t*sser he is.

rob9872

Of course we read and post here. I'm Andy Thorn (and so is my wife)

Sterling Archer

I hope for their sake they don't. There is a large group of illiterate idiots on this forum, I hope people who aren't Coventry fans don't consider these people to represent our views as fans. :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread