Does this Encourage Goldielock (1 Viewer)

Savonumber1

Being in the Mixer 'so to speak' will this give DMac the buzz to sign with us??? I know its down to Sisu/cash but to see a team so hellbent on getting back up could give him the nudge thats needed.

I am pretty sure Bailey will be back but Gmac is the man. I am also sure Lamb Mousakka will sign!!!

What do you think???

pusbccfc

And Blair, he's vital.

skybluesteve76

I know to have DMC back would be awesome but after today I'd want moussa and bailey just as much to be honest. Feel bailey was missed in the midfield today. As for moussa.....what a player he's turning out to be!

Savonumber1

Being in a winning team with a chance to play regular championship football.. that rules out any relegation threatened Championship teams, surely!!!! Sisu must see the cash benefit of signing this guy, i reckon we are looking at 2500 off the gate receipts if he goes!!!

coop

playing and scoring goals should make his mind up stay at city till end of season score more goals and if you dont go up with city he can demand more wages if he doesnt want to stay his loss

SkyBlueRabb5

Lamb Mousakka :) haha like it! Him, DMc & Bailey are all equally key in my opinion. Could all be good players for us in Champ next season if we get promoted as well so we could offer them first team football for a while!

Gaz

I honestly think we will sign Bailey permanently in the summer and Moussa will sign a contract to extend his stay with us.
I'm pretty sure McGoldrick isn't going to stay with us though.

Savonumber1

playing and scoring goals should make his mind up stay at city till end of season score more goals and if you dont go up with city he can demand more wages if he doesnt want to stay his loss

Bang on Coop, He should score as many as he can with us, Win win for him, top goalscorer and promotion with us, he becomes a hero, doesnt happen and we are league 1 at the end of the season he has surely done enough to move on!

nuggetboy

I thought Blair was poor today........ franchise had one ball ALL first half. Still think he is a good prospect

wingy

He and Christie were shit today, we were vulnerable down the flanks.

We have been for two or three games now but they're not shit ,just young and probably need a game out ,the fact we've made changes in front of them in the last couple of games has'nt helped ,IE;Baker out/in and Sheffs probably tiring at the minute after the massive effort he's put in through the last 5-6.

skybluegod

He and Christie were shit today, we were vulnerable down the flanks.

Christie was good today and is coming back to form and he should have got a pen but the ref was an idiot, Christie was rarely beaten.
Adams had a poor first half agreed but in the last five mins of first half and the second half he improved and was beaten only a couple times by a very tricky winger also it's basically just him defending the left as sheffers is awful at defending

nuggetboy

I thought Blair was poor today........ franchise had one ball ALL first half. Still think he is a good prospect

AFCCOVENTRY

Ultimately if a half decent championship club is interested then he would go there.

My gut feeling is the new forest manager could change things and he could be back in the running

skybluegod

Ultimately if a half decent championship club is interested then he would go there.

My gut feeling is the new forest manager could change things and he could be back in the running

Doubt it. He still has 2 prem strikers and 2 quality championship strikers and he will have the funds to buy the players he wants

Mucca Mad Boys

Christie was good today and is coming back to form and he should have got a pen but the ref was an idiot, Christie was rarely beaten.
Adams had a poor first half agreed but in the last five mins of first half and the second half he improved and was beaten only a couple times by a very tricky winger also it's basically just him defending the left as sheffers is awful at defending

I thought we looked vulnerable on the flanks, he was beaten a few times, I will admit, Adams was more dodgey, well both their goals came from the left... On the point on McSheff... That's why I wouldn't start him, also, Adams lost out on 1v1s, quite a lot.

stupot07

I thought we looked vulnerable on the flanks, he was beaten a few times, I will admit, Adams was more dodgey, well both their goals came from the left... On the point on McSheff... That's why I wouldn't start him, also, Adams lost out on 1v1s, quite a lot.
Their second started from the right side if central midfield.

skybluegod

Christie made some great tackles today as well and really put some energy into the team. Adams was much improved second half and they didn't even try down the left much second half

Mucca Mad Boys

Christie made some great tackles today as well and really put some energy into the team. Adams was much improved second half and they didn't even try down the left much second half

From memory, he made a couple or unsure tackles that could've easily been missed and he'd have got took on like a tw@ tbh. He made tackles, but didn't look sure about it.

I think he needs a rest, the Christmas period has been tough, I think he's better than Clarke, but I'd start Clarke next game so he can get some rest, I'd do the same with Adams but... ... ... ... He has got Hussey as a replacement - thanks, but no thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread