Don’t Cry Because It’s Over; Smile Because It Happened (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueMatt

I knew it was only a matter of time before Robins moved on to greener pastures.

With Sheaf off to Luton, O'Hare to Leicester & Saka off to Man City.

Don’t Cry Because It’s Over; Smile Because It Happened

Mr Panda

We'll be relying on some good content creators to tell our story though - Robins by all accounts is dry as fuck and our interview will consist of questions like

"What attracted you to Covuntreeee in the first place?"

SBAndy

Separate Q - if Robins was to leave, who do you think would be up to replacing him?

No points for anyone who says Kenny Jackett.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Liked Klopp enormously. Can't help but admire his infectious enthusiasm and great articulation. The premier league will be an even more dull place without him.

PVA

Separate Q - if Robins was to leave, who do you think would be up to replacing him?

No points for anyone who says Kenny Jackett.

If Robins left tomorrow my choice would probably be Liam Rosenior.

But who knows what the options will be when Robins bows out in 10 years after leading us to the Champions League :cool:

PUSB-We_are_going_up

We'll be relying on some good content creators to tell our story though - Robins by all accounts is dry as fuck and our interview will consist of questions like

"What attracted you to Covuntreeee in the first place?"
Do you mean “welcome to Covuntrayy are you excited to get started? What brought you here in the first place? What attracted you to Covuntray”

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

If Robins left tomorrow my choice would probably be Liam Rosenior.

But who knows what the options will be when Robins bows out in 10 years after leading us to the Champions League :cool:

If and a big if Mark Robins was to leave, I'd go for John Eustace.

skybluericoh

Just cancelled Sky Sports, they will unofficially rebrand as “Klopp TV” for the next 6 months.
Mind you, every time I hear his name I think of the German officer in ‘Ello ‘Ello

Users who are viewing this thread