Doomed (1 Viewer)

skyblue1523

we will let our best talent go bring no one in and have another season like last year please someone save our club from this hell that are called sisu.I know one thing i wish i never gave my shares to these muppets runing our football club.

I wonder if i could have them back because i've seen no investment and just tunnel vision from these idiots.:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

ccfcway

the day the accounts were published was the day we should have been concerned about, not today

We are dying a slow death, and we wont get saved, as its not worth paying SISU

Anyone out there looking to buy will wait till we are in admin or worse.....

Darker times ahead

If only they published odds for team to go down from League One, i will be all over it

TheBoss

So it took the accounts being released for you to realise the club is fucked, try checking the league tables next time you pick up your copy of the current bun and our squad list.

But still, I repeat, 5000+ have handed over your money to the cunts, well done all of you.

skyblue1523

The club already borrowed money on season tickets sales last season for this year so club would already be dead if it were'nt for the 5000 + fans we need the chinaman to come forth.

ccfcway

i certainly dont blame the 5,000 who have renewed

but without them, it would have forced SISU's hand

Gaz

So it took the accounts being released for you to realise the club is fecked, try checking the league tables next time you pick up your copy of the current bun and our squad list.

But still, I repeat, 5000+ have handed over your money to the c-units, well done all of you.

If me and the other 4999+ fans hadn't brought a season ticket, do you think the club would be better off ?

CJparker

If, and I know it is a big if, we are in the top 6 at Christmas will everyone still be as negative as this??

SkyBlueChris

It wouldn't have been any worse!

im one of the 5000+ but i couldn't do anything but like that post mexico! i dont think it can get any worse behind the scenes.. although i think we'll be feeling alot worse once we see yet more 1st teamers gone without adequate replacements..

oh been reading this board for over a year now! First post :)

Hadenough

If me and the other 4999+ fans hadn't brought a season ticket, do you think the club would be better off ?
better off...maybe No ..closer to being put out of this protracted misery...YES.....hope you paid with a credit care!!!!

Gaz

better off...maybe No ..closer to being put out of this protracted misery...YES.....hope you paid with a credit care!!!!

I don't believe that the answer to getting shot of Sisu is by starving the club of vital money through season ticket sales.
It would get rid of Sisu yes, but at a cost of our club I fear.

Stevec189

I don't believe that the answer to getting shot of Sisu is by starving the club of vital money through season ticket sales.
It would get rid of Sisu yes, but at a cost of our club I fear.

Completely correct Gaz. When SISU took over we sold our soles the devil. The devil made a big mistake in thinking they can make money out of football. they either sell and get there money back or wind the whole thing up and kiss goodbye to £50 million! Between a rock and a hard place I wold say! PUSB

skybluegod

how can you have a go at people buying season tickets their just supporting their club they want to get behind the team not sisu. They realise they can't do anything, protests dont work sisu dont care, so they just get on with supporting the team.

blueflint

if we all boycotted the home games sisu would be out in weeks :blue::blue::blue:

@richh87

if we all boycotted the home games sisu would be out in weeks :blue::blue::blue:

Yeah - course they would; and prospective owners would all know that it's in protest as the media would be all over it. This is exactly why, for the first time in 17 years, I don't have a season ticket.

Up your's SISU, i'll be back when you are gone.

I can bare playing Yoevil etc on a weekly basis - but can't see those disheartened kids giving their all and taking a pasting while SISU make threats to the Council etc.

No way. It has to stop.

Sub

give it another season of shit on the pitch, embargos, selling the young stars of the club and lies and another relegation it will happen :(:(:(:(:(:(

@richh87

give it another season of shit on the pitch, embargos, selling the young stars of the club and lies and another relegation it will happen :(:(:(:(:(:(

Don't think it will though Sub - because surely there's no way that the current '5,000 season ticket holders' trust SISU and expect good things.

Some people will go no matter what - which is admirable. However, we need SISU out so that the club can move forward - so buying a season ticket could be viewed as short sighted.

Also, there is no way that they have sold more season tickets than last year. More lies. Don't they realise we'll see that there's a lower attendance each week next season?

Grendel

Thorn said were going to go "bang, bang, bang" I believe him.

Of course it would be worse !

A club that doesn't sell any season tickets, wouldn't be a club for long that's for sure.

What happened to the old fashioned attitude of 'support the club/badge'....regardless of who owns/wears it...we'll be here long after these wankers are gone.

So, please do not criticise the ST holders for supporting the club.

TheBoss

Yeah - course they would; and prospective owners would all know that it's in protest as the media would be all over it. This is exactly why, for the first time in 17 years, I don't have a season ticket.

Up your's SISU, i'll be back when you are gone.

I can bare playing Yoevil etc on a weekly basis - but can't see those disheartened kids giving their all and taking a pasting while SISU make threats to the Council etc.

No way. It has to stop.

It's fucking embarrassing, and I won't be taken the piss out of by these wankers anymore. Enjoy watching Yeovil, Shrewsbury etc, I'll be washing my hair.

Grendel

It's fecking embarrassing, and I won't be taken the piss out of by these wankers anymore. Enjoy watching Yeovil, Shrewsbury etc, I'll be washing my hair.

Pathetic even by your low levels of intellect.

Grendel

Exactly, thank Christ for a sensible poster. Starve the feckers out.

Is this your cunning plan? You've been watching too many Blackadder repeats.

Gaz

What happened to the old fashioned attitude of 'support the club/badge'....regardless of who owns/wears it...we'll be here long after these wankers are gone.

So, please do not criticise the ST holders for supporting the club.

Erm.. I wasn't mate.

Users who are viewing this thread