Doug King Takeover (6 Viewers)

Sick Boy

I managed to forget about the Stone Island connotations in the UK for the Cardiff game and was wondering why I was getting stares from some Cardiff teenagers.

Nick

Administrator
Dwr7sTO.png

Anybody know what this means?

Grendel

I am so glad we have some professionals at the helm now

Grendel

I am sure the Will King on his Avatar is not actually Will King

AOM

Good god...

Doug King, Doug King, he's the one we adore He bought Coventry City, and now we can roar With pride in our hearts, and a song on our lips Play Up Sky Blues, we’ll never take a dip!
Doug King, Doug King, the future is bright With you on the Throne, we'll win every fight! Coventry City, we'll rise to the top With Doug King leading us, we'll never stop.
From the stands to the pitch, we'll show our support With Doug Coins spent wisely, we'll make the Arena roar We'll cheer on our team, with voices strong, And bring home the glory, we won’t go wrong.
Doug King, Doug King, the future is bright With you on our Throne, we'll win every fight Coventry City, we'll rise to the top With Doug King leading us, we'll never stop!
So here's to Doug King, the calm one, the sure one, the man of the hour We'll sing his praises, and cheer with all our power! Coventry City, we'll stand by your side With King Doug leading us, we'll never divide.

....sells Gyokeres for 3 million

Grendel

Alongside 3 new signings
Cantwell
Paterson
And a cb

3 signings?

skybluepm2

Apologies, I've updated my post. Forgive my ignorance, as a non-chino wearer, I was't sure of how specific I needed to be.

I wouldn't wanted to have been there for the Beige Chinos vs Tan Chinos debate, that's trouble I want no part of.

Such a person exists? I have a ST in asbo corner but don't wear Stone Island, goggles or partake in the fighting powder, they look at me in disgust.

would you consider wearing chinos bottom half, stone island and goggles top half for a game? That would confuse the hell out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread