Match Thread Doyle Kelly song (1 Viewer)

KG7

What is that adapted from?!? I recognise it but can't work it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBT

September by Earth, Wind & Fire

(As well as various other clubs who've been singing their own versions for ages)

Reactions: KG7

KG7

considerably lower pitched. Good fun. Did we steal that from another club?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscillatewildly

I refuse to song any song that has Doyle’s name in it. Even if it is one our catchier ones! :)

I do think some of our fans have gone through a lot of older tracks of late hoping to make football songs out of them (I forget what the other ones are)
This one's plagiarised.

Irish Sky Blue

I think Doyle has been one of our main positive players this season. He isn't someone who is going to be the most creative but he plays to his strengths and what he does he does really well. I noticed at the end of the game today that Robins thanked every player but Doyle was last and he gave him a really big and seemingly heartfelt embrace.

Astute

I think Doyle has been one of our main positive players this season. He isn't someone who is going to be the most creative but he plays to his strengths and what he does he does really well. I noticed at the end of the game today that Robins thanked every player but Doyle was last and he gave him a really big and seemingly heartfelt embrace.
Many of our supporters miss a lot of what Doyle does. A lot of it is off the ball. He arranges things, keeps talking to players, he protects players, is a hard f%cker that takes a big knock but gets straight back up and then gets revenge without picking a card up most of the time. His engine is amazing for his age. He never gives up.

He isn't the most talented player we have by far. But he has a good footballing brain. And our young players are learning from him.

Otis

Many of our supporters miss a lot of what Doyle does. A lot of it is off the ball. He arranges things, keeps talking to players, he protects players, is a hard f%cker that takes a big knock but gets straight back up and then gets revenge without picking a card up most of the time. His engine is amazing for his age. He never gives up.

He isn't the most talented player we have by far. But he has a good footballing brain. And our young players are learning from him.
I know a fair few people criticise Doyle and don't rate him, but he is the sort of player you miss when he's not there.

I've never been a big fan, but he does a job.

Sky Blue Harry H

I know a fair few people criticise Doyle and don't rate him, but he is the sort of player you miss when he's not there.

For me he is like having a 'manager' on the pitch. Younger players must look at him and feel reassured with him alongside them, when they face up to the older more intimidating opposition players. We have a few kids (Grimmer, Jones, Ponticelli etc) out there, so a 'Doyle' is a big plus for me/them.

tigersb

Salford goalie does a pee

NortonSkyBlue

I dont like players like Doyle but I am delighted he is on our team and I value his contribution.
I never warmed to Dennis Wise at all but once in our shirt I recognized his brilliance, not something you can say about Doyle but he is effective.

Terry Gibson's perm

Doyle is a limited footballer but an excellent help for the referee he is always telling him which way the free kicks go, a player you hate in opposition but love in your team he learnt a lot off wise in those weeks

Users who are viewing this thread