Doyler song... (1 Viewer)

The Great Eastern

I know its been put on this site before but what is the original chart song that Michael Doyles song is based on ?
Was trying to sing/hum it to a friend tonight who is shit hot at music but I clearly wasn't doing a very good effort...
Artist would be useful too.

larry_david

I can see why it's popular with fans. I really can but we pretty much sing it every min of every game. Plus every other club sing a variation of it as well. Am I just being miserable? How have we not got a quality song for Marc fucking mcnulty ?!?

oscillatewildly

I can see why it's popular with fans. I really can but we pretty much sing it every min of every game. Plus every other club sing a variation of it as well. Am I just being miserable? How have we not got a quality song for Marc fucking mcnulty ?!?
I agree, larry. No, you're not being miserable but the rest of us are wondering why YOU haven't yet come up with a song for sparky.

pusbccfc

Disagree. It sounds class throughout.

Otis

Where? When? Give us a clue to the thread and I'll search it out.
'Baby You're A Rich Man.'

Can only remember the amended version.

'We've got Mark McNulty, we've got Jordan Shipley, we've got Liam Kelly too. They play for Mark Robins in this City team of Sky Blue, Ponticelli too.'

shmmeee

What’s this “Ain’t nobody like McNulty” song the CET are on about in their song book?

I think we should have a disco theme.

The Lurker

All these fans on the thread that don’t know the McNulty song clearly don’t go the games lol

It was the main song until the Doyle Kelly came more vocal at MK

Covstu

McNulty song been going for a while, not as catchy as Doylers but its been there for a while!

larry_david

If you all read back i said, how have we not got a 'quality' song for mcnulty. I heard it at Grimsby away and thought it was shite, gets repeated twice then dies.

Users who are viewing this thread