DPD Courier? (1 Viewer)

M&B Stand

So I was expecting a parcel today, here's what's happened.

Get a text and email at 09.06 stating the delivery was due out between 12:39 & 13:39 today.
Was at work so arranged for it to be delivered next door. Receive an email confirming this.
Get a text saying it's been delivered and signed for by someone I've never heard of.
Get home and no card or parcel, go around neighbours and he (80 yr old fella) has had nothing delivered.
Ring DPD, they say ring the sender.
Ring the sender they say ring DPD.

Fucking annoying. Anyone any ideas?

Marty

The issue is with DPD, they take pictures of the address they drop things off at now, so should be easy for them to trace.

RFC

So I was expecting a parcel today, here's what's happened.

Get a text and email at 09.06 stating the delivery was due out between 12:39 & 13:39 today.
Was at work so arranged for it to be delivered next door. Receive an email confirming this.
Get a text saying it's been delivered and signed for by someone I've never heard of.
Get home and no card or parcel, go around neighbours and he (80 yr old fella) has had nothing delivered.
Ring DPD, they say ring the sender.
Ring the sender they say ring DPD.

Fucking annoying. Anyone any ideas?

Use Royal Mail

vow

Did you get your package sorted out?

M&B Stand

Mystery solved. Some geezer who lives down the road saw the DPD driver knocking mine and my neighbours door and stepped in and signed for it, good job he's honest, he dropped it in tonight. Should DPD even do that? Anyway no harm done.

vow

The least they coulda done was drop a note through your door saying which no. house they gave it to?

Users who are viewing this thread