Driving Instructors (1 Viewer)

LastGarrison

Can anyone recommend any decent, preferably reasonably priced, driving instructors?

I need to pass my test ASAP.

Ta

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User

JCR1987

I passed with Dave Holtom about 6 years ago. Back then he was connected to LDC (Learner Driving Centres), but not sure whether he still is. Really nice chap, my wife taught his daughter. Luckily he's a big city fan, which was great as all we ended up doing was driving around talking about the trials and tribulations of the city. Also, when I was learning, he had a Seat Ibiza Sport, nice car to drive, nippy to aid pulling out of junctions (although the clutch was tricky at first). http://www.daveholtom.homecall.co.uk/contact.htm

Marty

Keith Hughes, hes really good, i passed my test in 22 lessons & my bro used him as well and passed even quicker, hes a really nice guy and he teaches very well. Look in the yellow pages for him, but he is definatly really good.

Sky_Blue_Vickie

Can anyone recommend any decent, preferably reasonably priced, driving instructors?

I need to pass my test ASAP.

Ta

Would recommend Chris Oakes. He is really good, although only teaches in automatic. Which is good as quicker generally but might not be what you want. I have tel number if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread