Dutch Trialist (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Winger/Striker? Isn't the same type of player as Maguire?

mrtrench

I'd rather we bring in Maguire we need experience.

I'd choose ability and attitude over experience every time. Not saying maguire hasn't got these - but you don't even know who the player is yet, let alone seen him play.

im-confused

I'd rather we bring in Maguire we need experience.

But as it stands, he is not our player. From what I saw at MK Dons, I would love him to become a Cov player. However, He's only played one game, so I can't be 100% on if that's how he always plays.

RoboCCFC90

He's not free

I do realise that Tom, but for a player of his ability I would rather we sold off Christie and brought in Maguire.

RoboCCFC90

But as it stands, he is not our player. From what I saw at MK Dons, I would love him to become a Cov player. However, He's only played one game, so I can't be 100% on if that's how he always plays.

There is a lot more to his game then Free kicks as I am sure you'll see before January :)

jesus-wept

If this Dutch kid is the same who attended Ryton in the summer for trials then we should be very happy, loads of pace and ability apparently and was well rated by the players.

CJ_covblaze

Cairo looked really good for the reserves that season. Didn't look out of place in the Championship either. Lewys33 can you remember the song we used to sing about him? "Ellerrrrrrrry, why don't you cross one over Ellery".

RoboCCFC90

Cairo looked really good for the reserves that season. Didn't look out of place in the Championship either. Lewys33 can you remember the song we used to sing about him? "Ellerrrrrrrry, why don't you cross one over Ellery".

That's Valerie by Amy Winehouse..

RoboCCFC90

I am hoping it is double dutch and we are bringing in a winger and a striker.

Don't get your hopes up there fella.

Hobo

I'd rather have some one on trial, then make a decision, rather than just take a punt in the transfer market.

Sky Blue Harry H

images
Is this him ?

Sky Blue Harry H

To be honest, both goals he scored were when the ball was not moving, and it's usually being bashed all over the place during the game. I think that's when he may get found out :eek::thinking about:

Johhny Blue

To be honest, both goals he scored were when the ball was not moving, and it's usually being bashed all over the place during the game. I think that's when he may get found out :eek::thinking about:

I don't think you could actually score a goal when the ball is not moving.

Users who are viewing this thread