E_mailed red bull (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Like I say, I don't think Joy will ever sell. I'd expect us to get liquidated if she ever bores of us.

*dons tinfoil hat*

The more this goes on, the more I suspect that after getting 'battered in court' she's decided to just let us rot on the vine out of spite.

I certainly wouldn't rule out the latter. If you're going to have to crystalize your losses at some point you may as well do it at a point that allows you to do it with a long hard evil cackle.

skybluetony176

Just emailed Redbull at tea time and got an email from "Gaynor"! Oh you fooker I thought is she the bird from Sisu, the bird from Redbull or the bird I used to know who was feisty and trimmed her fanny but loved to bounce up and down on my hampton late at night whilst "prisoner cell block H" was on as I looked at her rusty bullet hole move up and down slowly after taking her to the Bear and Ragged Staff in Kenilworth then went home when her parents were in bed.
Happy days.:happy:
Do they still do Moosehead in there? Great lager in the day.

TMI.

eastwoodsdustman

This 'news' has been printed in today's telegraph. They've really got their finger on the pulse. I'm sure their story's just been taken from here as seems standard practice for them nowdays.

Users who are viewing this thread