Earlsdon (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Ok they are insane maybe they can be rehabilitated but what stops then from going mad again?

What’s stopping you from going mad?

Would you just cull mentally ill people at diagnosis? Even the five year olds?

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I think there's a line between mentally ill and psychotic
So we cull anyone who has suffered with psychosis? I think people are underestimating just how many people (and probably SBT users) have either personal or direct experience with a friend/family member who have suffered with such a debilitating illness. The case in question is absolutely horrific, tragic and no one should ever have to even contemplate going through something quite as harrowing as it. But while it is such an emotive topic, we have people (some don't come as a surprise at all) calling for people with severe mental health issues to just be terminated.

lordy_87

So we cull anyone who has suffered with psychosis? I think people are underestimating just how many people (and probably SBT users) have either personal or direct experience with a friend/family member who have suffered with such a debilitating illness. The case in question is absolutely horrific, tragic and no one should ever have to even contemplate going through something quite as harrowing as it. But while it is such an emotive topic, we have people (some don't come as a surprise at all) calling for people with severe mental health issues to just be terminated.
I think people who kill young children don't deserve a place on this earth. I'll leave it there.

Users who are viewing this thread